All-Star Marlins Tsunami Worlds Shirts For Sale!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I tried ordering my shirt on the 31st but somthing happend and it did go through so i was wondering if i could still order it

So I know I sent my check around the 17th of may... I don't believe it's been cashed yet which is fine. However, I just want to make sure you did get it- if you don't mind letting me know. The check was wrote under my name Kristen Hughes. Thanks in advance!

So I know I sent my check around the 17th of may... I don't believe it's been cashed yet which is fine. However, I just want to make sure you did get it- if you don't mind letting me know. The check was wrote under my name Kristen Hughes. Thanks in advance!

Yes, we got the order, I didn't turn all of the checks/cash in to be deposited until i received them all. The shirts have been ordered, and as soon as I get them, they will go out in the mail!

Yes, we got the order, I didn't turn all of the checks/cash in to be deposited until i received them all. The shirts have been ordered, and as soon as I get them, they will go out in the mail!
Ok that's cool thank you very much!!!

I am going thru them today, they were brought back from HotShots, so they should be shipped out by the end of the week!

They are coming. I believe they went out Thurs or Friday. I have them arranged and separated, but someone else is taking them to be mailed.

Man I really need my shirts, I'm moving in less than a week and mail is not going to be forwarded because of some other thing I'm going through. And my mailbox is a locked mail box so it's not like I can ride by and check it because I have to give the key back to the people that own the building. So I hope it was already mailed because if not we are going to be in trouble!

are they just going through regular USPS?

I've been waiting on a few things that haven't shown up lately...and I'm gonna go down and see if they have any knowledge of them...

are they just going through regular USPS?

I've been waiting on a few things that haven't shown up lately...and I'm gonna go down and see if they have any knowledge of them...

I think so.

I was in the gym last night, and the pile was gone, so they have definitely gone out. :)

Back