Max Out Level 2 Standing Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 13, 2017
I coach a level 2 performance rec team and we are going to our last comp..Spirit North American Tournament in Atlantic City. It's a small team with 8 girls with only 4 having BHS and 3 having both BWO BHS. How do I max out standing tumbling?? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

I forgot the name of it but its when you do a back walk- over but at the end, you land with 2 feet at the same time. I saw a level 2 team do that with a team of 10 and they had 2 girls do it.
I'm pretty sure its level 2. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

i believe that's a step out. i should have said that 3 out of that 4 with BHS also have a BWO. I only have 4 total who can tumble.

I forgot the name of it but its when you do a back walk- over but at the end, you land with 2 feet at the same time. I saw a level 2 team do that with a team of 10 and they had 2 girls do it.
I'm pretty sure its level 2. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Back limber? Level 1 if it's a true limber.

With only 50% tumblers, the highest score you can get on the Varsity All Star scoresheet is a 4.0 (low range). In order to do that, you need most of your team - in your case 6/8 passes - to perform at least a standing BHS in your routine. Notice I said passes - the low range doesn't require a synchronized standing tumbling section, so these 6+ passes can be done by the same 4 athletes. However, you can't score out of the low range because you don't have majority - in your case 5 athletes - performing a synchronized level appropriate skill.

We will be there this weekend too! Only our second time competing at one of this EP's events. Only bringing our Junior team.

Back