All-Star Medium Coed 5 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's crazy! Mid January for their first competition of the season? I can't imagine having a 3 1/2 month competition season.
you can say that too about Lady Jags. Their first big competition is on February (Cheersport). Before that, they'll attend local competition i believe. However, they must have strong reason why they compete so late this season :)

Just saw this on twitter -

Vitaliy Gee ♚ @ViitaliyGEE
Pumped to compete this weekend with the new routine! #WatchOutWorld

Makes me even more excited for comp tomorrow. I already loved SE Diamonds routine and am curious to see what they have added to the routine.

Just saw this on twitter -

Vitaliy Gee ♚ @ViitaliyGEE
Pumped to compete this weekend with the new routine! #WatchOutWorld

Makes me even more excited for comp tomorrow. I already loved SE Diamonds routine and am curious to see what they have added to the routine.
Oh boy! I get to see them next saturday! I hope they didn't change too much, i loved that stunt sequence!

That's crazy! Mid January for their first competition of the season? I can't imagine having a 3 1/2 month competition season.
Most New England teams have maybe one comp in December but really start around this time. But from what I've heard ECE has a PACKED comp schedule. Spirit Cheer next weekend, Athletic the next weekend, Spirit Fest two weeks later, NCA, they usually do UCA in March, I've heard they're going to One Up in Nashville in April, Worlds, and possibly the Summit. And that is not counting any smaller comps or one days.

Oh boy! I get to see them next saturday! I hope they didn't change too much, i loved that stunt sequence!

you gonna be at wintercheer too at skyline? My teams will be there too!

I didn't know their routine that well (only watched it a handful of times) but I think pyramid was different? Stunt seq didn't seem different so if it was, it wad only minor changes. Still lots of spinning

you gonna be at wintercheer too at skyline? My teams will be there too!

I didn't know their routine that well (only watched it a handful of times) but I think pyramid was different? Stunt seq didn't seem different so if it was, it wad only minor changes. Still lots of spinning
Has anyone seen the schedule for skyline yet? Allstar schedule? The coaches said they have it but I won't be at the gym until Wednesday and wanted a peek!

Has anyone seen the schedule for skyline yet? Allstar schedule? The coaches said they have it but I won't be at the gym until Wednesday and wanted a peek!

I haven't seen the full schedule of who will be there but our minis have to be at the school at 7:45am so it's gonna be an early comp. I think there are quite a few teams coming this year though. If I get it tomorrow or Wed morning I'll post it.

I haven't seen the full schedule of who will be there but our minis have to be at the school at 7:45am so it's gonna be an early comp. I think there are quite a few teams coming this year though. If I get it tomorrow or Wed morning I'll post it.
7:45???? Wow! We have to be there t 9 am.

Back