OT Most Important Thing About Fierce Board? (For The Future)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So what I am seeing is that there used to be...
  • Funny
  • Informative
  • Old
  • Dislike
  • Gossip
  • Fist
  • Shimmy
Let me see if I can find the old icons.

Edit: Here we go... View attachment 965
It's not Fierceboard without Justin's shimmy, deflating Jammy, or the user who threw herself down the stairs.

(I, personally, am ok with retiring Dorito scorp. But others can chime in.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to add Justin's shimmy, deflating Jammy, and the BSB stair fall in Gif's? I can't remember if the stair fall is a gif or just a pic

Is there a way to add Justin's shimmy, deflating Jammy, and the BSB stair fall in Gif's? I can't remember if the stair fall is a gif or just a pic

I have to look through the files and see if I can find this stuff. They can't be added in the "GIF" button on the toolbar as that is a direct integration with Giphy.com. They should be able added to the "smilies" section though. I just have to figure out how to do it.

@NJ Coach What's a deflating Jammy and what's BSB?
So Jammy is a very weird looking mascot of Jam Brands competition. He's one of those inflated costumes, and he generally creeps/scares all. There was a gif of him being deflating at an awards ceremony which brought joy to all.

BSB is Brandon Senior Black. They are a coed team, based out of Brandon All Stars in Florida. Perennial favorites that had a run of some serious bad luck in Finals at Worlds several years in a row. The falling down the stairs pic was I believe created in response to one of their performances.

My 3 kids are 8 years apart so I was lucky enough age group wise to be able to make 2 completely different sets of the best friends I ever had in my life …… most of us still in contact to this day!! All from this board and the board before this one. I’ll always love this space and support any efforts to revive it …….. I used to love watching videos until the powers that be shot that down, I miss those . I miss sharing tips on smuggling in libations …. Learning from vet Moms the best way to cook full meals in the hotel to save money for that exorbitant STP costs ……..

Oh Ryan Cummings...

I think we should stay away from her. I think she's over being cheer famous based off a few things I read on twitter (could be wrong though).

She’s a senior and seems to want to age out gracefully this year and move on to college ….. so I agee, let’s leave her alone!

My 3 kids are 8 years apart so I was lucky enough age group wise to be able to make 2 completely different sets of the best friends I ever had in my life …… most of us still in contact to this day!! All from this board and the board before this one. I’ll always love this space and support any efforts to revive it …….. I used to love watching videos until the powers that be shot that down, I miss those . I miss sharing tips on smuggling in libations …. Learning from vet Moms the best way to cook full meals in the hotel to save money for that exorbitant STP costs ……..
So many friends made on this board, the imiss board, prox board. Some of my absolute favorite people have been met through all variations. Including you @mstealtoyou! Don't know where I'd be without any of them!

Back