All-Star Most underrated team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Elite Diamonds! Their stunting last season was mind blowing! I feel like a lot of people don't know who they are yet

I just spent the last few hours watching my worlds on demand and I will say ACE warriors. I'd wager to bet everyone has heard of them and they are always consistently good, but their coed stunting was ridiculous. like out of this world. and all the predictions were CEA/Cali/CA/TG with very few mentions of them. I forgot how awesome they were until today.

also included in my video watching... I will say Weather Girls. honestly I didn't watch them too much last season and they were great! I feel like they were occasionally overlooked by their more well known sister-teams but they were really good! like wow, i'm impressed!

I don't know if anyone else will feel the same, but Stingrays Peach is kind of underrated, I feel like they'll do a lot better in medium, it seemed like they had 6 or 7 stunt groups that were pretty solid most of the time.

Even though their competition won't be any easier with Aces, Super Seniors & Now F5. I think they'll be able to hang after getting experience by being thrown into the war zone of Lg Senior. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

ROCK STAR BEATLES ALL THE WAY

What team in your opinion is generally the most underrated, for me it is:

- Lady Bullets (I feel like they dont have as many 'fans' as other teams yet they are ridiculously amazing and consistently deliver at each comp)
- Rockstar Beatles (This team came SECOND at worlds, and I've seen very few comments about them, their centre stunt group is CRAZY, I couldn't have even imagined a 360 into a 360 tick tock and they did it straight into a heel stretch?!?!?!)
- Desert Storm Elite Rage (They didn't make finals, but they had full squad double ups and almost full squad 360 express ups which I saw very few of at worlds)

Also...

- Vancouver Ice Queens
- GymTyme Black Smack
- Cali Aces
- Ice Lady Lightning

:D:D:D

Is it just me or when people say they is an underrated and the team won worlds I'm like…WHAT? I'm sorry you can cry into your hands while wearing your worlds ring to make you feel better. Not trying to be rude, just thoughts that pop into my head reading this.
See I looked at this thread a different way I guess... More like there are teams that posters on FierceBoard talk about non stop. Sometimes I feel like these teams could do squad forward rolls and still people would be "omg! They are brilliant! Amazing! Better win worlds!" And then there are the teams that quietly, with no massive fan base and no hype all over social media...quietly sneak up and win Worlds! These are the types of teams I think of when I think of "underrated".

Is it just me or when people say they is an underrated and the team won worlds I'm like…WHAT? I'm sorry you can cry into your hands while wearing your worlds ring to make you feel better. Not trying to be rude, just thoughts that pop into my head reading this.
so are you saying that teams like stealth and flyers allstarz are recognized the same as say senior elite or f5? they've all won worlds but i can guarantee senior elite has more fans and people talking about them than stealth and flyers combined

so are you saying that teams like stealth and flyers allstarz are recognized the same as say senior elite or f5? they've all won worlds but i can guarantee senior elite has more fans and people talking about them than stealth and flyers combined

No of corse the aren't, at the same time they haven't been as big in the industry as Maryland twisters or cheer extreme has throughout the history of cheer. But at the same time it's not like those teams aren't recognized at all or we don't know who they are. Level 6 division is never as popular as the large senior 5 division so it's sorta understandable.

I think ACE Cheer Company and GymTyme AllStars are both underrated as whole gyms.
ACE I can agree with. Gymtyme on the other hand.... maybe it depends on the team. Pink, Platinum and Black are DEFINITELY not underrated. Onyx was kind of forgotten about last year. Their senior level teams and below... yes. Sometimes I forget that Gymtyme actually has younger teams.

Back