All-Star Most underrated team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Underrated - to judge the value, degree, or worth of somebody or something to be less than it really is. To me this means teams that have amazing skills/routines and don’t place where you think they should. Desert Storm Elite Rage and Prodigy Midnight stand out to me as fitting this analogy from 12’-13’.

I think a lot of the teams that aren't the banner team at a big name gym often get overlooked. You don't hear as much about Odyssey (World Cup), Weather Girls and Reign (Maryland Twisters), even Coed Elite and sometimes SSX (at least compared to SE).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I believe CA Black Ops and Sparkle are very underrated... They both had an amazing season (getting their bid very early, placing top 3 at NCA, winning worlds) and they still do not receive the same recognition as the other Cali teams. Black Ops went from not even going to worlds their first year to winning their first time there. Sparkle started out with not even enough girls, to going and placing second at NCA and winning their division at worlds.

Underrated - to judge the value, degree, or worth of somebody or something to be less than it really is. To me this means teams that have amazing skills/routines and don’t place where you think they should. Desert Storm Elite Rage and Prodigy Midnight stand out to me as fitting this analogy from 12’-13’.

PRODIGY MIDNIGHT I LOVE THEM

See I looked at this thread a different way I guess... More like there are teams that posters on FierceBoard talk about non stop. Sometimes I feel like these teams could do squad forward rolls and still people would be "omg! They are brilliant! Amazing! Better win worlds!" And then there are the teams that quietly, with no massive fan base and no hype all over social media...quietly sneak up and win Worlds! These are the types of teams I think of when I think of "underrated".
I think it's a verbiage issue. I think under-hyped is a better fit for that description.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back