All-Star Most Worlds Rings?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's a girl, I'm blanking on her name, who has 5 rings: 3 from shooting stars(07, 08, 09) and 2 from top gun (unlimited coed 2010 and i5 2011)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream that I went back in time and cheer for Brandon Senior Black starting in 2008 so I guess I would of had two if I stayed with it till I aged out.

There's a girl, I'm blanking on her name, who has 5 rings: 3 from shooting stars(07, 08, 09) and 2 from top gun (unlimited coed 2010 and i5 2011)

I can think of one girl, can't remember her name, who was on Stars 08, 09 and TG 10, 11. Was there someone else too?
ETA: 1st post in this thread lol, I'm thinking of Heather Tabb.

Last edited:
How had this pic not made it on the thread?
3b9c985f80ec85575bc35215a3ef8790.jpg

He's only won Worlds twice right? (08 and 2012?) I don't think all of those are his, but he does have some from college I think.
He posts pictures with all of them quite often so I'm assuming they're all his. I know quite a few are from college nationals. I think he helps out coaching at Gymtyme possibly? So maybe some are team rings from when they won?

He's only won Worlds twice right? (08 and 2012?) I don't think all of those are his, but he does have some from college I think.
Numerous National Championship titles as a competitor: including NCA All Star Grand National Champion, NCA Collegiate National Champion, Collegiate All American, Individual International Champion, and World Champion
Choreographed for nationally ranked Collegiate and All Star teams as well as National Champion Canadian teams

Numerous National Championship titles as a competitor: including NCA All Star Grand National Champion, NCA Collegiate National Champion, Collegiate All American, Individual International Champion, and World Champion
Choreographed for nationally ranked Collegiate and All Star teams as well as National Champion Canadian teams
plus all the ICU world championships he won

To be fair, it's specifically USASF Worlds rings as an athlete..... I'm sure there are some coaches with just as many rings or more.
That's what I was trying to get at, it's great that he has that many rings, I'm super jealous! This thread is specifically talking about who has the most Worlds rings though.

Latest posts

Back