All-Star My Birthday December 3!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BOWSS!!!!!!!!
4ztl2.jpg

Its gone up to $35 because of so much interest! If you are willing to donate $35 or more feel free to make a donation and I will get it to you! :)

sweet! such a sweet thing for you to do by the way!!
If you are donating and want it let me know when you've sent your donation in on my page and I will PM you for your address! And thanks I am just very passionate about ending this war and have met and talked with people who have grown up during it and have seen family members killed infront of them and all sorts of things that we can't even begin to imagine what that would be like! I feel obligated to help them after hearing their stories so thats what I'm doing :)

If you are donating and want it let me know when you've sent your donation in on my page and I will PM you for your address! And thanks I am just very passionate about ending this war and have met and talked with people who have grown up during it and have seen family members killed infront of them and all sorts of things that we can't even begin to imagine what that would be like! I feel obligated to help them after hearing their stories so thats what I'm doing :)
its almost impossible to even think about how awful that is:/ it just breaks my heart</3 not to mention how traumatizing that would be...to see such a thing. i would be more than happy to donate to such an amazing cause! :)

Back