All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone at NCA wants to record Thunder Elite Sr Coed 4 (Oregon) for me I would appreciate it so much! Lots of people I know on that team and it's their first time going to NCA!!

Just sent out all my good luck texts. I'm so bummed I'm not in Dallas with my friends competing this weekend, but I'm so excited to see how they all do. It's gonna be an amazing weekend! :chestbump:

I think it gets used the most in the parent's forum because of Cheer Dad and 12stepCheermom. When I think of a CS, they are the first two boys that pop into my head.

But wouldn't you then need to call the girls CD (= cheer daughter)? I hope that the majority stays with CP for cheer princess and cheer prince, definitely makes it less confusing.

But wouldn't you then need to call the girls CD (= cheer daughter)? I hope that the majority stays with CP for cheer princess and cheer prince, definitely makes it less confusing.

You could, but I actually like knowing the difference. I know I'm weird, but it took me the longest time to figure out CP=Cheer Princess, I thought it meant Cheer Participant.

Don't worry, CP is still the standard. Can't recall why cheer son was introduced but probably @Cheermom1969 fault.

**It's not easy stirring the pot unless your spoon is big enough**

Back