All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just FYI there's a 75% chance of rain Saturday and 65% chance on Sunday for those of you walking to the CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are staying in Irving! Thank you!

If you have access to the DART you could try some places in the Deep Ellum area - we like Twisted Root :)
Deep Ellum's Best Restaurants: Restaurants in Dallas

If you have a car there are some good places in Grapevine - we have tried the Meat U Anywhere yet but I have really good things about it.
The 10 Best Grapevine Restaurants 2016 - TripAdvisor

Again, if you have a car, she also suggested the Bishop Arts District near downtown Dallas
Bishop Arts District's Best Restaurants: Restaurants in Dallas

Oh...you can also download this app called "GoPass" for Iphone or Android, it allows you to buy your DART tickets on your phone.

Hoping someone can answer my question here. Unless I've missed the answer.
I'm seeing the live stream on Saturday and Sunday in the arena is being powered by Flo Cheer but broadcast on VarsityTV. I can't seem to find pricing information on the page I'm looking at, or will a subscription to Flo Cheer allow me to view the live feed?

I'm seeing the live stream on Saturday and Sunday in the arena is being powered by Flo Cheer but broadcast on VarsityTV. I can't seem to find pricing information on the page I'm looking at, or will a subscription to Flo Cheer allow me to view the live feed?

The subscription will allow you to watch the livestream. Just don't forget to cancel your membership after NCA if you don't want to keep paying.

So question about uber. We have a meet time of 7am. Will I have any trouble getting an uber to pick us up at that time? First timer here. Thanks

$29.99 per month or $149.99 for the year

I am so EXCITED for all the athletes competing this weekend -- I am wishing everyone Good Luck! This is the first time in 3 years I will be cheering on the sideline at home... I cannot wait to read the fb and cheerupdates...

So question about uber. We have a meet time of 7am. Will I have any trouble getting an uber to pick us up at that time? First timer here. Thanks

You shouldn't have trouble. Ask your hotels front desk for more options so you will have a back up plan

Back