All-Star Nca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have always been able to bring in snacks and "beverages" in the past. We usually just keep them in our bag as they do not check. The lines for food are insane and Starbucks is even worse. To me, no coffee/tea is worth that LOL.

We have always been able to bring in snacks and "beverages" in the past. We usually just keep them in our bag as they do not check. The lines for food are insane and Starbucks is even worse. To me, no coffee/tea is worth that LOL.
I always have been able to bring in water, food, and "beverages". The latter is a must when you spend hours in the arena

Dallas peeps.

We are staying at the Fairmont downtown Dallas. Should we walk to the convention center? or take the Dart?

Never been here before so I'm not sure of how far or hard the actual walk is or even if it is safe. So thought I'd ask.

Walk or take a cab! You are pretty close & the weather will be great.

Deciding whether I want to stay put at home or venture out to watch NCA alone... I have both sat and sun off work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spray tan advice? Cp got her first spray tan last year for Summit, and I swear, the d@mn thing lasted maybe 2 days! Any tips for making it last til after she competes on Sunday? I'll be taking her after school today, we fly out tomorrow morning.

Spray tan advice? Cp got her first spray tan last year for Summit, and I swear, the d@mn thing lasted maybe 2 days! Any tips for making it last til after she competes on Sunday? I'll be taking her after school today, we fly out tomorrow morning.
A lot really depends on the quality of the spray tan. CP has found a really great lady to do hers, but before that it was hit or miss. Other tips that'll help:
exfoliate and shave the night before
no lotion, etc. on the skin before the tan
wait until the next day (if possible) to rinse off
don't shave or exfoliate after the tan
use lotion after the tan
don't swim

Do it yourself, Loreal sublime spray is awesome!!!! I use it year round on my face, spray and rub in with regular body lotion. looks great!! At our condo one year the bathroom was a dust of that from everyone using it.

Not sure how old she is, but if she is a teen..
1) Make sure she shaves her legs before she gets sprayed...and does not shave again LOL
2) Make sure she exfoliates and moisturizes before she gets sprayed.
Unfortunately, most tans only really last 2-3 days before they begin to splotch/disappear. Having a "real" base tan can help a little bit.
DISCLAIMER ALERT- I am not suggesting anyone go to a tanning salon or send their child there. The above is strictly for information purposes. :D

Deciding whether I want to stay put at home or venture out to watch NCA alone... I have both sat and sun off work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can come with me if you'd like! I'm just going Saturday but may go Friday to watch level 1s

Back