All-Star NCA 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you're not following, XSCoed is super close with the top 3. If they all hit, this is going to be crazy.

(Anarchy, RoyalCats, Team Gunz)

Still a whole lot of scores missing this morning. Part of me was wondering if it was me? People had tweeted scores from a few divisions last night (medium coed, small coed, small all girl), like they had been posted, but I am not seeing them. The spreadsheet is all updated for the schedule today and all the scores that I have though.
308 eastern time - and still missing tons of teams day 1 scores. frustrating when you are watching from home.

I love how happy GT Tumble? was to get third. That’s actually really impressive for a rather newish team (I feel like GT IL has only had it a few years?)

Also did anyone catch scores on XSCoed top 3? I know Anarchy won but I wanted to see how close they were.

I absolutely love that Cheerabilities team divisions have an actual winner/placement. (Depending on the type of team of course and if it’s novice.)

I’ll die on the hill of: people with special needs (sometimes) fully understand when they are in an “everyone gets a trophy” situation and they probably don’t always like that.

(Everybody’s different for sure, but I can see kids feeling “different” than other kids their age and not understanding why it’s different for them? Although I’ll disclaimer this by saying if your kid competes novice and would rather be in an exhibition environment, that is fine too. But I think the option to compete and win/lose is important.)

Does CA still have a coed non-tumble Worlds team? And where is Claw 7?

Just realized that we are less than an hour out from LAG. Stars are on in like 30.

Then I realized that SSX and SE are back to back.

And I think LL and Macs Senior Starz.

Cue anxiety.

Back