All-Star Nca Day 1 Chit Chat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't There usually NCA Staff Standing in The Back on the Spring Floor During NCA? are they not there this year.. or is this just for Day 2, if so why?? i don't get it.

smoke - 95.54
NJSE - 94.90
SOT - 94.18
Ody - 92.94
Charlotte - 91.16
T&S - 90.78
ACE - 89.82
All Star Legacy - tweet ended & I couldn't see the score

smoke seriously worked it out today, but i also love ody and i wouldn't be surprised if they're all surprised they aren't AT LEAST top 3 after today

& tomorrow i vote no one wants to kill each other, every-fiercer love every-fiercer please

I am a SS fan too but respect CEA and F5s talent along with all gyms , I would never post something so offensive, remember those are kids you are making fun of. KIDS are on that team , not parents , not adults . ALL kids work hard at all levels and dont plan on falling or messin gup. Nobodys perfect ad karma is a b**** , Does CEA have 3 worlds trophies in ther gym from same team. I THINK NOT.

woah. the last statement is a little hypocritical don't you think?

everyone just needs to calm down.

I am a SS fan too but respect CEA and F5s talent along with all gyms , I would never post something so offensive, remember those are kids you are making fun of. KIDS are on that team , not parents , not adults . ALL kids work hard at all levels and dont plan on falling or messin gup. Nobodys perfect ad karma is a b**** , Does CEA have 3 worlds trophies in ther gym from same team. I THINK NOT.
maybe what you're trying to say is that SS had 3 golds under their belt because if you talk about trophies, SE has four worlds trophies :)

semi, international open, international open coed 5, and coed 6 vids aren't up on VTV yet :/

smoke - 95.54
NJSE - 94.90
SOT - 94.18
Ody - 92.94
Charlotte - 91.16
T&S - 90.78
ACE - 89.82
All Star Legacy - tweet ended & I couldn't see the score

smoke seriously worked it out today, but i also love ody and i wouldn't be surprised if they're all surprised they aren't AT LEAST top 3 after today

& tomorrow i vote no one wants to kill each other, every-fiercer love every-fiercer please
I think NJSE may bring it home!!! I absolutely loved watching all the teams- all GREAT teams and should be super proud of themselves, their coaches, and their parents and fans!!

I love my rays orange, but oh my god cali was AMAZING, love the dance ! & rays had a bobble in the pyramid, so we'll see today ! love them both <3

I might be missing something, but isn't Texas Lonestar's small open usually in the small senior division? Anyone know the reason for the change?

we have 2 girls completely out for broken legs and torn acl's, mcl and more. they are the two top tumblers on this team. plus there are other injuries on the team that they wanted to not push it and take it easy to be okay for worlds. the team decided together... it was a sad hard decision for them but it what is for the best for this weekend :)

Back