OT Ncaa March Madness 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
U-C-F !!

My next goal is to see tacko fall dunk on zion.
Super siked for this matchup tbh. Idk if Zion has really had an adversary that has matched him in physicality this entire season, but Tacko Fall might be the closest we'll get to see until Zion gets to the NBA.

Duke has a great team this year but theyre still mostly freshman. And when theyre stressed, they handle it like freshman. So im excited to see how this plays out.

Also very impressed with Zion and Tacko's responses about eachother when ESPN was fishing for conflict earlier about the matchup. Zion has handled the media circus thats surrounded him all season incredibly well. Hes so hard to hate [emoji21]

UGGHHHH my heart is broken. I'm done.

Edit: the refs are bull**** . but at least for once the rest of the sports world hates duke right along with us, so theres that.

Last edited:
UGGHHHH my heart is broken. I'm done.

Edit: the refs are bull**** . but at least for once the rest of the sports world hates duke right along with us, so theres that.

We aren’t fans of either, so had no skin in the game but my dh said there were several
*very* questionable calls that went Duke’s way towards the end. Sorry for your loss...it would’ve been very exciting!!

We aren’t fans of either, so had no skin in the game but my dh said there were several
*very* questionable calls that went Duke’s way towards the end. Sorry for your loss...it would’ve been very exciting!!
I mean duke has a history of things going their way when it comes to refs so cant say im surprised, yes im bitter but ive watched enough missed calls on duke over the years as well. Some were painfully obvious that were missed though. Specifically two missed calls towards the end...
Im just super bummed. I cant do sports for the rest of the year. lol... Too much stress and heartache

Last edited:
I mean duke has a history of things going their way when it comes to refs so cant say im surprised, yes im bitter but ive watched enough missed calls on duke over the years as well. Some were painfully obvious that were missed though. Specifically two missed calls towards the end...
Whether outright bias, talented players or superior acting skills Duke always seems to benefit from the phantom foul...

ok in my book. Have a very happy household right now...

UVA, y'all better pull through. Winning the tourney this year would be the ultimate comeback from last year's fiasco. I saw that it was the first time since 1984 that you guys made the Final Four, that was mind boggling to me.

does that mean I have a chance next year?

Anything is possible with the madness of march

tenor.gif

i know no sport is perfect, but what is with having so many missed important calls in so many games.

I dont typically watch a ton of college ball during the regular season, is it normal to miss so many??

Back