OT Fierce Bracket Challenge 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What a game!! And next year should be another great one!

I'm so glad this rollercoaster is over for this year!

I booked my hotel for the Final Four Columbus earlier today. Should be another wild ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up feeling great today. So proud of the Lady Gamecocks! And next year is going to be crazy.

I do feel for the South Carolina cheerleaders being stretched this thin this close to NCAA, but also am glad they didn't deprive seniors of the experience if they wanted to go.

Congrats to our Women's Bracket Winner @SoAena!

Woke up feeling great today. So proud of the Lady Gamecocks! And next year is going to be crazy.

I do feel for the South Carolina cheerleaders being stretched this thin this close to NCAA, but also am glad they didn't deprive seniors of the experience if they wanted to go.

Congrats to our Women's Bracket Winner @SoAena!

Thank you ! I've been very busy this weekend and didn't even check the results! My Men's bracket on the other hand...

I still can't believe I'm in second lol.
I've never watched a basketball game to save my life! Can't wait to see who wins the bracket thing tonight.. probably not me but i can't believe I was close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still can't believe I'm in second lol.
I've never watched a basketball game to save my life! Can't wait to see who wins the bracket thing tonight.. probably not me but i can't believe I was close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It looks like you'll win if Gonzaga pulls it out and if UNC wins it will be @OhhSuzannah (sorry, not sure of your username here!)

I really need UNC to win so that I will win a $150 Amazon gift card in a bracket group I'm in

To go along with the $200 Amazon Gift Card I won for my women's bracket in this group.

Best NCAA tournament ever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to retain my sanity at work (I work with a bunch of Tarheels) so I'm pulling for Gonzaga tonight. Plus they've never won before.

I have a feeling UNC will win, though.

In my work bracket, I started in 1st, then was in 2nd until the final four and now I'm in 3rd (even though I had picked Duke to win it all) If UNC wins, I'll at least get 3rd :)

I created a bracket this year, but forgot to enter this group :/ turns out I would have won as well with 1220 points!!! ugh my luck.

Back