New Coach And Need Some Pointers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I second YouTube...also, keep in mind some of these girls may not have a lot of cheer experience so bring routines and skills to them that are at their level. I learned that the hard way when coaching a rec team ;)

and oooohhh!!!! It's been a LOOONNGG time since I've been a sideline cheerleader so I just checked out cheerwiz.com and found some fun cheers and chants for the cheer squad for my son's football team!! All the teams usually have the same material so it will be nice to have some different chants! :)

and oooohhh!!!! It's been a LOOONNGG time since I've been a sideline cheerleader so I just checked out cheerwiz.com and found some fun cheers and chants for the cheer squad for my son's football team!! All the teams usually have the same material so it will be nice to have some different chants! :)
Yea I found that site and really like it

@Zandersmom7504 PM @Weezy. She'll let you know if you can get access to the coach's section and ask more specific questions. I know there are Rec coaches in there as well as All Star and school coaches who have previous Rec experience.

Finally, search on the Rec section Rec Cheerleading | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer for other great threads to help you. Good luck

this may seem crazy, but have the girls pick their own running tumbling passes to do! they will be into it and want to show off all their skills. of coarse you will have the final say of what they do. if some of the girls have the same pass have them in a group doing that same pass. i think it would be a fun idea :)

Back