All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 3, 2014
Stingray Allstars recently announced that they will be acquiring both The Devilray Allstars and The Phoenix Cheer from the 2015-2016 season onwards. Looks like the Rays are going from big to mega.
B8YWJknIcAEQjHm.jpg

A huge congratulations on their expansion!!

Last edited:
I already considered them mega. "Only" 2 locations (up until today) but their Marietta gym has something like 8 floors. That fulfilled my definition of mega. ;)
They even have 3 locations, but "North" is just a gym that gives them more practice space for the Marietta gym - they don't have specific teams out of there - at least as far as I know.

I always thought stingrays already owned devilrays. Clearly I was mis-informed! I can see this being a bigger draw for the Chattanooga area kids. I knew quite a few people years ago that would make the drive for devilrays, now that it's stingrays, I can see more doing it.

Don't they own a gym in Alabama or am I making this up?

they bought or acquired tumblebeez at the end of last? season. judging by social media they had tryouts and then the social media accounts and gym just quietly disappeared.

hope these new locations work out better than that! taking on two at once seems a bit risky when just one didn't work, but wishing them success!

they bought or acquired tumblebeez at the end of last? season. judging by social media they had tryouts and then the social media accounts and gym just quietly disappeared.

hope these new locations work out better than that! taking on two at once seems a bit risky when just one didn't work, but wishing them success!

Whole different situation.

Yeah, I would be interested to hear what happened with the new location in Alabama!

But nonetheless, congrats to Rays! Such an amazing program, and I can't wait to see the new competition they put out there with this addition.

Alabama was never a purchase, but a franchise out of the name (first attempt at this). That gym was not profitable and their financials were not what they first appeared. It quietly went away because it wasn't viable.
I've always wondered what happened to the gym in Alabama, thank you for your clarification.

Not really an "acquisition" per say, but a new partnership between CheerVille Athletics and Intrigue Athletics. Congratulations to both on their new partnership!!
B9gl0LECcAAErIG.jpg:large

Back