All-Star New Iasf Rules

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which senior restricted five teams can move a few kids around come for a bid and go globe at worlds?
I would think most restricted teams likely have too many 10-13 year olds to make it worth going open. These rules don't apply to senior teams.

Which senior restricted five teams can move a few kids around come for a bid and go globe at worlds?

Was actually going to highlight a specific team that have been on the fringes for years. No Name Allstars have finally got their shot at winning worlds. They've been holding it down for level 5.2 since 2013. This division has been made for their taking.

I'm falling more and more out of love with all star each year. I only watch a handful of teams through out the season.

So bust your a**** off all season to then go and compete a very watered down routine at Worlds when all the Senior teams get to bring their A game. Why aren't more people upset about this!
right! Do people think this is for ICU only?? It’s for ALLSTAR!

that means wildcats, OO5, gymtyme pink, great whites CANT EVEN PERFORM A RIDE FULL BASKET. A LEVEL 3 SKILL.

Last edited:
This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. They wait until comp season to make these absurd changes? I just don't get it. Was this discussed before or is it coming out of the blue....how can this help grow our sport? It seems like it is designed to destroy international participation and any athletes who want to continue cheering after they age out.

No individual passes scored? No twisting? Fulls and doubs scored the same???

I would be pissed if I signed on for the season - and practiced for months to see this BS.

I guess some of the smaller international gyms might be able to compete in the XS5 divison if they somehow find a way to earn a bid in the US, but it will mess up gyms like Unity who send multiple teams to Worlds.

The amount of talent that will not be seen (epecially from the likes of OO5 or Wildcats) .... what possibly can be the reasoning of this?

Last edited:
@BlueCat please talk with others and create a place for the best of the best IO teams to still compete at an elite level. This is awful and beyond disappointing.

There is plenty of outrage in the US. I'm not sure what will happen. We aren't even really sure who decided/voted on this, or who thought that now was the best time to make dramatic changes to scoring for this season's Worlds.

It has been a while since I have seen this much instant anger at the decisions, process, and structure of our governing body/bodies? - and that is saying something.

Last edited:
From what I have seen in Australia, no one here is happy about this decision either. We are at the end of our competition season, and teams are going to worlds and now the entire routine will have to have a different composition to fit this scorecard.

right! Do people think this is for ICU only?? It’s for ALLSTAR!

that means wildcats, OO5, gymtyme pink, great whites CANT EVEN PERFORM A RIDE FULL BASKET. A LEVEL 3 SKILL.
From my understanding... ICU isnt affected? These rule changes only apply to evens under the IASF, which is basically Cheerleading Worlds’ international open divisions.

Back