New Level 4 Rules Help Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The reason I said there wasn't enough info the first time is because it wasn't clear what level (prep or extended) the stunts were being caught at and it wasn't clear when the 180 was done. When answering questions about whether or not something is legal I don't want to have to make any assumptions because I don't want to contribute to something illegal being in a routine by giving an incorrect answer.

The reason I said there wasn't enough info the first time is because it wasn't clear what level (prep or extended) the stunts were being caught at and it wasn't clear when the 180 was done. When answering questions about whether or not something is legal I don't want to have to make any assumptions because I don't want to contribute to something illegal being in a routine by giving an incorrect answer.
okey doke! thanks for all your help

You cannot do a high to low (extension to prep level) tick tock with the current level four rules, correct?

And a switch up to extension, if it started from the ground, is that legal or not? (I'm not hugely familiar with level four) :)

would a switch down be legal? Say the flyer is in a heel stretch and the bases dip and the flyer switches her feet on the way down to the floor. Would this be legal?

You cannot do a high to low (extension to prep level) tick tock with the current level four rules, correct?

And a switch up to extension, if it started from the ground, is that legal or not? (I'm not hugely familiar with level four) :)
Lolly love, they're not switching over til after this season, so we can go by the old rules and switch, tick and tock away at prep to extension until nationals.

You can do a high to low in L4.

You can do switch up from the ground to extended level in L4.

Remember that the release cannot pass above extended arm level.

would a switch down be legal? Say the flyer is in a heel stretch and the bases dip and the flyer switches her feet on the way down to the floor. Would this be legal?

Yes, a release from extended level to prep level or below is legal in L4. Remember that the release cannot pass above extended arm level.

Back