OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hahahahhah, I think I could handle the breathing as long as your not chomping on your food haha. I've never had Chipotle, so I have yet to experience the awkwardness....I think I should put that on my to-do list.
Those burritos are MASSIVE. You kinda have to either take small bites around the edge, or look like a roaring dinosaur trying to take the biggest bite you can. And somehow, the only seating in there is usually by the window..so people can walk by whilst watching me stuff my face.

Those burritos are MASSIVE. You kinda have to either take small bites around the edge, or look like a roaring dinosaur trying to take the biggest bite you can. And somehow, the only seating in there is usually by the window..so people can walk by whilst watching me stuff my face.
Hahaha! I think my brother once at four of those or something. I remember him bragging about it.

Our house was just put on the market for sale last Friday and today we got our second offer and it's almost a full price offer (and it's the highest priced house in the neighborhood right now, unfortunately for us), woohoo! :) We're over here doing the happy dance now, lol.

It´s not like i didn´t know that before, but watching drama from the outside with popcorn and coke is so much more fun than being (unintended) a part of it.
The good news is that i´ve learned not to take it to my heart that much.
Tomorrow is friday, we have practise friday, saturday and sunday and between practise i will be on fierceboard to get updates about the big competition weekend.
Cheerleading makes me happy :shimmy:

Wait you've never had chipotle, qdoba, or moes?!? Girl how do you live?

uhhh moe's queso and chipotle's guac. heaven. :cloud9:

my toes will NOT stop charley horsing today. it's awful and i'm about to cry. i'm not dehydrated. i already ate a banana. i drank tonic water. i take magnesium. what do i do?!?!! i had to pull over today while driving because my toes started curling and there was nothing i could do. my doctor wants to give me quinine, but i said no since i don't have malaria (and that's what it's actually for) someone help me! :(

uhhh moe's queso and chipotle's guac. heaven. :cloud9:

my toes will NOT stop charley horsing today. it's awful and i'm about to cry. i'm not dehydrated. i already ate a banana. i drank tonic water. i take magnesium. what do i do?!?!! i had to pull over today while driving because my toes started curling and there was nothing i could do. my doctor wants to give me quinine, but i said no since i don't have malaria (and that's what it's actually for) someone help me! :(

I've never heard the expression charley horsing before! Assuming you mean what I think you do, I find I often get it if I've had too little (or very occasionally too much) salt. So I usually go and eat a bag of ready salted crisps and and I'm good after about an hour. Not sure what your diet's like though!

I've never heard the expression charley horsing before! Assuming you mean what I think you do, I find I often get it if I've had too little (or very occasionally too much) salt. So I usually go and eat a bag of ready salted crisps and and I'm good after about an hour. Not sure what your diet's like though!

its basically a muscle cramp/spasm that pulls? at the bone. thats what it feels like. when it happens to my toes, they'll curl in under my foot and it's so tight it feels like my muscles might snap or my toes might break. my mom always called it a charley horse (but i think i made up the verb version "charley-horsing" :p)

its basically a muscle cramp/spasm that pulls? at the bone. thats what it feels like. when it happens to my toes, they'll curl in under my foot and it's so tight it feels like my muscles might snap or my toes might break. my mom always called it a charley horse (but i think i made up the verb version "charley-horsing" :p)
Haha! Yeah I think that's what I get- my toes curl up and kind of "lock" and I have to physically uncurl them with my hand and it's sooo painful! I just call it cramp though... might try to get charley horsing to catch on over here- it has a nice ring to it :p

Back