OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That's what I like about it. I love movies that make your brain think and spin around. Which is weird because I hate like scary movies but I adore thrillers
I'm the same way, I watch scary movie but I hate how so many are so predictable!

Working TWO doubles in a row, NCA weekend....really? C'mon now couldn't my managers give me these days off! Lol but really I'm going to be waaay out of the loop come sunday night...ohh joy!

Sidenote: I just got flashed for running a red light :( My mom said that if I get anymore tickets for traffic (I've had 2 speeding tickets in 2012) then she'd make me come live with her in Kansas. Idk if I should tell her (I probably will) but my car used to be her car and she said she was going to transfer the title to me but I can't remember if she brought the paper work down with her when she came to Dallas like a month ago. I know that red light tickets flashed by the camera don't make your insurance go up/go on your record, and it's considered a moving violation if i'm correct? The max. amount you can get charger for one in TX is $75 which sucks...but idk how to tell her :( I really just didn't stop fast enough and I wasn't speeding I just didn't realize the light was as close to me as it actually was! Pray for me y'all...

Some people that I work with are doing the color run and want me to do it with them. Its a 5k. I dont run. I never have. I dont even think my knees could take that much running at once. But I feel like I should do it because then it would give me a reason to get in shape. But id only have three months to train for it.

I don't run either but i signed up for it!

Guys. I just realized what the background for the fierceboard is. I thought it was just blue and green fuzzy design stuff. Go me...
I only figured it out when someone sad somewhere that their background was just the standard mat. I was like, "huh, but mine's water :confused:" Then it clicked :oops:

Classes just got cancelled best day ever :) :) :) :)

Are the roads still bad today down there? My family is coming up for the day to see my sister in Colombia. Roads aren't too bad in St. Louis anymore just in the mornings they're a little slick. Y'all got like 6 inches more than us! My sister had more snow days than I did! :p

Are the roads still bad today down there? My family is coming up for the day to see my sister in Colombia. Roads aren't too bad in St. Louis anymore just in the mornings they're a little slick. Y'all got like 6 inches more than us! My sister had more snow days than I did! :p
The roads are pretty much fine here. They even plowed my neighborhood, which they NEVER do. All the roads are clear that I've seen!

I told them Id do it. I hope to god I dont regret this. It just scares me that I havent really excersied since last april and I only have three months to train. Back in high school I couldnt even run a mile on the track without stopping.
You can do it! Use the C25k programs as a training guide. I've been running forever, but a lot of my friends who 'aren't runners' have used this and swear by it. If you google there are tons out there. I like the coolrunning one the best though, The Couch-to-5K ® Running Plan | C25K Mobile App. Good luck!!

The roads are pretty much fine here. They even plowed my neighborhood, which they NEVER do. All the roads are clear that I've seen!

Okay thanks! Yeah my dad goes up there pretty often and he was saying how you guys had double the snow we had, that's crazy.

Working TWO doubles in a row, NCA weekend....really? C'mon now couldn't my managers give me these days off! Lol but really I'm going to be waaay out of the loop come sunday night...ohh joy!

Sidenote: I just got flashed for running a red light :( My mom said that if I get anymore tickets for traffic (I've had 2 speeding tickets in 2012) then she'd make me come live with her in Kansas. Idk if I should tell her (I probably will) but my car used to be her car and she said she was going to transfer the title to me but I can't remember if she brought the paper work down with her when she came to Dallas like a month ago. I know that red light tickets flashed by the camera don't make your insurance go up/go on your record, and it's considered a moving violation if i'm correct? The max. amount you can get charger for one in TX is $75 which sucks...but idk how to tell her :( I really just didn't stop fast enough and I wasn't speeding I just didn't realize the light was as close to me as it actually was! Pray for me y'all...
You can normally log on and see a video that will tell you how bad you blew it.

Back