OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I found out that im gonna be out of town during Worlds Weekend :( so no livestream for me...

WAIT

What day is day 1? Sunday? Day 2 Monday?

I found out that im gonna be out of town during Worlds Weekend :( so no livestream for me...

WAIT

What day is day 1? Sunday? Day 2 Monday?

Prelims/US Trials are Saturday, Semis (and finals for Large Senior/Large Coed) are Sunday, and Finals for everyone else are Monday.

I'm gonna be in Orlando the day before Worlds for Gradbash and FBLA States but I can't go to Worlds the next day because I'll be on the bus home for Welcome to Rovckville... Why must everything be the same weekend?!?!

double post.

a good friend of mine that I went to high school and cheered with is in Dallas with Planet Cheer, he just took a picture of him with 2 girls from senior elite and posted on my wall. I'm so jealous :( :(

A guy from my favorite hockey team has a Tinder and he came up in my search so duh I liked him and OMG I just got a notification that we're a match. I know that means absolutely nothing other than that he saw my picture and clicked like but I don't care because I'm ecstatic!!!!

I ordered my hotfix and it was supposed to get here today but it's not going to :( Which means I have to wait until Monday to get it!
It's not really that big of a deal except that I'm bored and need something to do... we had a four day weekend, went to school monday, 2 days off, went to school Thursday, and then a three day weekend. I'm running out of things to do!
I'd say it's the weather, but I blame the fedex people... It started in Kansas (Right next to MO). They shipped it to Texas. Then they shipped it to Kansas City (Far West side of the state) Then from there they shipped it to St. Louis (Far East side of the state) and from THERE they shipped it to Columbia (SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF MISSOURI) :banghead: Who thought that was a good idea? *sigh* Why, Fedex, Why?

... This is gradually getting back into stretching... Right? Lol 3 months after not stretching at all.... I still got it.
7yja9upa.jpg

Back