OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM?!??! I can only ever find black ones :(

I'm in London for the weekend and I found some in Niketown! They had plain black ones, cracked effect in black/white and neon/black and black with a different pattern on. It's so frustrating trying to find them over here isn't it!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've literally been depressed for the past 1.5 weeks in case you were wondering where I was...I got a concussion and I'm out of cheer and it's absolutely KILLING me because it's my senior year and I had to sit out and watch my teams perform without me at showcase...I felt so bad because my stunt group on Sr5 was basically doing level 3 stunts because they couldn't hit without me...but hopefully I'll be back soon. I'm praying. I can't handle this. And our first competition is November 17 and my coach told me if I'm out for much longer theyre gonna have to fill someone into my spot temporarily in case I can't compete...I WILL compete.
On a more interesting note...we had our bonding trip for Sr3 this weekend, and my new coach and I realized we actually cheered at the same time while we were both at CEA! 2003 was my first season and I was on Twinkles, and 2003 was her senior year and she was on Senior Elite, and come to find out she coached just my team her senior year as an assistant. small world :)

so, i have to write a paper for organic chemistry about how we use chemistry in our daily lives... sounded like an easy grade booster. no. has to be 1500 words. i'm at 700 and done. like i have nothing else to say and i'm being repetitive. there's a reason you don't write things other than lab reports in science classes. ughhh. :mad:

just want to allow you all to take a laugh at a voiceover they put in my Sr3's music because it's basically the funniest thing ever and I honestly have no clue why...so we're called Senior Shine, and so basically every song in our music is about shining, and being "bright" and such. So after our partner stunts, there's a voiceover that says, "Carolina crew comin' through, shinin' like some stars!" and I basically pee myself every time I hear it
needless to say, we're a senior team, and our music is getting sent back

just want to allow you all to take a laugh at a voiceover they put in my Sr3's music because it's basically the funniest thing ever and I honestly have no clue why...so we're called Senior Shine, and so basically every song in our music is about shining, and being "bright" and such. So after our partner stunts, there's a voiceover that says, "Carolina crew comin' through, shinin' like some stars!" and I basically pee myself every time I hear it
needless to say, we're a senior team, and our music is getting sent back

The first cut of our music opened with "cute face, chubby waist, thick legs, in shape".... I mean....

Ya'll I just got my little and I'm soooooo excited!! Reveal is on Sunday so I'll be crafting all this week. :) She is literally perfect for me (we're basically the same person) but it's going to be so hard to keep it a secret.

So I know there's been talk of the Divergent series not so long ago. Now that the final book is out, has anyone here read it yet??? I just finished it and I was not happy with the way it ended!!!!!

So I know there's been talk of the Divergent series not so long ago. Now that the final book is out, has anyone here read it yet??? I just finished it and I was not happy with the way it ended!!!!!

I'm waiting til I go home for Thanksgiving/Christmas break to read it. I've heard many people are upset by the ending. I did not see the ending of Insurgent coming at all and I was really thrown off when I read like the last three paragraphs of that book, so I'm interested to see how the series will end.

I'm waiting til I go home for Thanksgiving/Christmas break to read it. I've heard many people are upset by the ending. I did not see the ending of Insurgent coming at all and I was really thrown off when I read like the last three paragraphs of that book, so I'm interested to see how the series will end.
Ugh. I just cannot with the ending. Allegiant is completely different from the first two books. I didn't like it. ESPECIALLY THE ENDING. ARGH.
ETA: Also not excited about the movie either. Not happy with the casting. Never been a big Shailene Woodley fan and the guy that plays Four looks ten years older than her, not two.

To sum up my Divergent trilogy experience: I had great hopes for the series and upcoming movie but I am left utterly disappointed.

Last edited:
I've literally been depressed for the past 1.5 weeks in case you were wondering where I was...I got a concussion and I'm out of cheer and it's absolutely KILLING me because it's my senior year and I had to sit out and watch my teams perform without me at showcase...I felt so bad because my stunt group on Sr5 was basically doing level 3 stunts because they couldn't hit without me...but hopefully I'll be back soon. I'm praying. I can't handle this. And our first competition is November 17 and my coach told me if I'm out for much longer theyre gonna have to fill someone into my spot temporarily in case I can't compete...I WILL compete.
On a more interesting note...we had our bonding trip for Sr3 this weekend, and my new coach and I realized we actually cheered at the same time while we were both at CEA! 2003 was my first season and I was on Twinkles, and 2003 was her senior year and she was on Senior Elite, and come to find out she coached just my team her senior year as an assistant. small world :)
I just spent the whole weekend with a sports med doctor on a road trip, and we talked quite a bit about youth sports and concussions and how there is much stronger protocol in place now. One of the things she really emphasized was giving yourself the time to recover in a calm environment with low stimulation, and she said cheerleaders should not be sitting out of practice and still coming to practice because the lights, music and constant movement that you will be watching are not helpful in your recovery. She said she writes notes all the time for kids of all sports that that they should not be attending practice at all when in concussion recovery.
That being said, I wish you a very speedy recovery and hope you get your spot back once you are completely recovered!

so can someone explain apple tv to me? like does it play my netflix on the tv? i think i want it, but i'm not sure i understand it lol

Back