OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm in need of a saying for our team shirts... Our design lady is not doing anything I like. Our mascot is sharks, and it's killing meeeeee. Help please. I'll send you one if you think of it.
To quote Bring It On 4: "Wake up call, it's the year of the shark!" (I think that's what it is)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Last night I couldn't sleep so I tried counting sheep. This method doesn't work well for me because after about 15 sheep jumped over the little wooden fence I tried to put them in a V formation. Then I taught them a dance. Things got pretty intense after that and I was up all night trying to teach sheep to tumble. I am so weird.

Any one else totally see @cupieqt managing this?

vmxhmu.jpg

There's always that one darn sheep that just won't/can't do it ;)

I'm in need of a saying for our team shirts... Our design lady is not doing anything I like. Our mascot is sharks, and it's killing meeeeee. Help please. I'll send you one if you think of it.

Not a shirt but you could probably adapt it - last year for my track comps there were teams that had sharks as their mascot and they had "Bite Me" written across the back of their shorts (take that as you will, some moms found it inappropriate. I loved it!) and they had shark bites out of the letters like this --- Bite Me T-shirt - shark bites everywhere

One of my friends had shorts that has "Buzz Off" written across the back with a bee logo on the front and they were awesome!

Is there anywhere online I can upload my paper and see how much like a percent of my paper would come up as plagiarized? I did not plagiarizer a paper or anything but I want to know how much it might say is plagiarized from websites when I turn it in. I know it will say when I turn it in but I want to know so if it seems like I plagiarized a lot I can change how I worded some stuff. If that makes sense?

Is there anywhere online I can upload my paper and see how much like a percent of my paper would come up as plagiarized? I did not plagiarizer a paper or anything but I want to know how much it might say is plagiarized from websites when I turn it in. I know it will say when I turn it in but I want to know so if it seems like I plagiarized a lot I can change how I worded some stuff. If that makes sense?
Turnitin.com

So ignoring how bad the rest of her album was, can we talk about how amazing this song is? Warning... It's a rather sad song, if you aren't prepared to listen to a sad song right now.

STOP READING IF YOURE GROSSED OUT EASY

Is it normal to have a mucus type substance coming out of your eyes when you have the cold?
I've literally been sick for about 3 weeks, ranging from sore throat and coughing for 2 weeks then this past week sore head and blocked/running nose and just tonight my eyes have gotten really sore and theres a weird substance in them. And one of my eyes is bloodshot?
I googled it but its all advice for when this happens to babies!

Last edited:
STOP READING IF YOURE GROSSED OUT EASY

Is it normal to have a mucus type substance coming out of your eyes when you have the cold?
I've literally been sick for about 3 weeks, ranging from sore throat and coughing for 2 weeks then this past week sore head and blocked/running nose and just tonight my eyes have gotten really sore and theres a weird substance in them. And one of my eyes is bloodshot?
I googled it but its all advice for when this happens to babies!
go to the doctor! that sounds like conjunctivitis (pink eye)

Back