OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so can someone explain apple tv to me? like does it play my netflix on the tv? i think i want it, but i'm not sure i understand it lol
My parents have one and yeah it plays Netflix, any movies or TV shows you have on itunes, and more things over onto your TV! I've been contemplating buying one, but I don't need Netflix to distract me anymore than it already does lol.

So after our partner stunts, there's a voiceover that says, "Carolina crew comin' through, shinin' like some stars!" and I basically pee myself every time I hear it
needless to say, we're a senior team, and our music is getting sent back

One of our basketball cheers goes "put it in, put it in... Etc" our coach said "I want to know who came up with this. It's dirty." Needless to say, I doubt we'll use this cheer much

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

One of our basketball cheers goes "put it in, put it in... Etc" our coach said "I want to know who came up with this. It's dirty." Needless to say, I doubt we'll use this cheer much

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
one of ours is "up and in, up around the rim and in." yeah, seriously, I can't make this stuff up.

If anyone is interested in going to Ed Sheeran tomorrow night (Tuesday the 29th) at Madison Square Garden, message me. I suddenly have 2 extra tickets, section 105, row 15. Face value.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I lost one of my James Avery rings that my boyfriend got me for my birthday this year, I've looked everywhere in my room...I don't have the heart to tell him though :( does anyone know James Avery's policy on lost jewelry? I have the receipt still.

My brother is suspended from school for 5 days because he left school yesterday without a note/excuse. But, he's a kid who already hates being at school and doesn't care about his grades, so how is letting him sit at home and do no work for 5 days going to get him to behave better/try harder at school? Last year another kid I know with a similar hatred for school was also suspended for 5 days and it hasn't changed his behavior at all. Do school administrators think out of school suspension is actually a beneficial punishment? Is the only point to punish them and not to "help" them in the long run? I really have no idea. I'm an 18 year old college freshman who never got in trouble at school.

My brother is suspended from school for 5 days because he left school yesterday without a note/excuse. But, he's a kid who already hates being at school and doesn't care about his grades, so how is letting him sit at home and do no work for 5 days going to get him to behave better/try harder at school? Last year another kid I know with a similar hatred for school was also suspended for 5 days and it hasn't changed his behavior at all. Do school administrators think out of school suspension is actually a beneficial punishment? Is the only point to punish them and not to "help" them in the long run? I really have no idea. I'm an 18 year old college freshman who never got in trouble at school.

Yes it is a beneficial punishment and the correct one too - he is not being punished for hating school, he is being punished for breaking a school rule. The school is liable for your missing brother and a teacher and/or administrator could have been fired and the school would be sued if something happened to your brother when he should have been in school. It is now up to your parents to provide consequences bad enough that as much as he hates school, he would rather be there than deal with the punishment he receives at home.

I will never understand suspension. A lot of the kids I see getting it have parents that don't really care. Like if I got it, it would be an actual punishment because my parents would kill me and probably make me do chores all day. But for the kids who's parents don't care, they just get to sit at home and chill? Doesn't seem effective.

I will never understand suspension. A lot of the kids I see getting it have parents that don't really care. Like if I got it, it would be an actual punishment because my parents would kill me and probably make me do chores all day. But for the kids who's parents don't care, they just get to sit at home and chill? Doesn't seem effective.

Then the parent is failing at their job, not the school. The school is there to provide an education, not to raise children. The school is providing a consequence - you break the rules then you don't get to come to school. If you don't come to school enough and violate the attendance policy then you have to stay back and repeat the grade.

Yes it is a beneficial punishment and the correct one too - he is not being punished for hating school, he is being punished for breaking a school rule. The school is liable for your missing brother and a teacher and/or administrator could have been fired and the school would be sued if something happened to your brother when he should have been in school. It is now up to your parents to provide consequences bad enough that as much as he hates school, he would rather be there than deal with the punishment he receives at home.
Thank you for responding! That makes sense. This is all happening when I'm not home and I haven't had a chance to call my parents yet. I've only heard gossip over twitter. But I'm sure they'll be trying their best to come up with effective punishment at home.

Thank you for responding! That makes sense. This is all happening when I'm not home and I haven't had a chance to call my parents yet. I've only heard gossip over twitter. But I'm sure they'll be trying their best to come up with effective punishment at home.

you are a good big sister for caring!

I've decided to go back to my old avatar on here... Idk if I should keep it or not... I mean it's Beyonce, but I really like the picture of me winning Nationals/drinking out of the cup..

I felt like @kristenthegreat would appreciate knowing that I was an extra for a TV show yesterday.

I even had a costume.

Its an experience I never want to relive...#librarianforlife
Haha being an extra is actually 'hard' work for little pay most of the time. Hard in the sense of long hours, lots of time either on your feet or waiting around. Sometimes you're doing an overnight shoot and it's cold but you have to pretend it's summer. Yeah, not fun.

Unless you're SAG. In which case you get cold pay, wet pay, overnight bump, snow pay, smoke pay, overtime pay..lucky jerks.

What show was it for? I typically don't do it because I'm non-union and the hours wouldn't be worth the effort. I've had friends on Person of Interest, Boardwalk Empire, Orange is the New Black, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..

Back