OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well I can't say I am a big Rangers fan but I just may have to reconsider now ;)

Throat punch - funniest line ever
Only time I ever semi rooted for the Bruins was Leetch's first game at MSG after he left. Or you know, when they play the Devils.

1898097_10200855111455044_511480177_n.jpg

Pro spirit is opening a new gym! Not exactly random but we don't really have a "new gyms" thread that we use.

So I just watched 12 Years A Slave and I don't even know what journey my emotions just went through but I haven't recovered my GOD that movie is amazing.
A friend said similar. Think she said she cried a whole lot as well.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

So I just watched 12 Years A Slave and I don't even know what journey my emotions just went through but I haven't recovered my GOD that movie is amazing.

I loved that movie. However, going to see it was hands down one of the most awkward experiences of my life

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've done all that too. Worst was when I had it in both feet at the same time. The water bottle thing will help, but won't get rid of it. Every once in awhile, it'll flare in one foot. I go on crutches or my boot for a few days and that helps. There are also these contraptions you can get, can't think of the name, that apparently work too. If it gets bad, tell her to go to dr and get a cortisone shot. Pain will be gone in a few days.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Omg how do cope when its in both feet, judging by my moms one foot it must be horrific. Can I ask how long you've had it? From reading up about it it says it could last a year. Strangely enough the doctor has advised against the shots of cortisone. Something about how its only temporary and he would rather treat it for the long run so he gave her anti inflammatory tablets but 3 weeks in theres no change.

I get so sucked into drama on this board so easily. Which is funny because in real life I find myself very drama free (at least I think I am...:oops:).
I just find it difficult to take a step back because you don't actually know the person behind the picture so it becomes really easy to leave emotions out of it. Some of the things I say on here I don't think I would say in real life unless I was really provoked.

Last edited:
Back