OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
STUDY!!!!!
:)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It's not that simple :)

@U.E. Cheer People naturally want to work hard, but procrastinate because they are thinking about their work in the wrong way. You should try to:

a) Not be a perfectionist/hold yourself to an impossible standard (I'm still working on that one)

b) Work in short bursts, and reward yourself

c) Don't beat yourself up for procrastinating

d) Remember that it's okay to not understand every topic right away.

e) The instant you feel the urge to procrastinate, start journaling (there is always a conscious or subconscious reason for procrastination, and the subconscious reasons are easy to figure out with some mental digging.)

Good luck!

Today I learned that @yooolizzi and I go to the same school because I stopped and complimented her on her worlds shirt and showed her my cheer updates shirt, so she tweeted cheer updates about it. Small world! Good luck at worlds!

Oh my God YOURE HERE TOO WHY HAVENT WE MET SOONER?!?!?!

i lose all respect for anyone who uses their phone while driving
Yes! when I was learning to drive, my grandma showed me all these videos of wrecks from using their phone while driving. I'm almost 21 and she still constantly reminds me. She even texts me when she knows I'm driving. Yet, just yesterday she was texting and driving! Apparently it doesn't count if you use the voice to text thing. Either way, you're on your phone. Put it down. I had to confiscate her phone while she was driving.

Teenagers going to worlds: I know, I know; you guys are too cool for school and want to do your own thing. I get it, I was hip once (HA!) Seriously though, don't let embarrassment keep you from having fun. That is something I was advised when I was about 17, and it's always stuck with me. I wish I had been told sooner. Think about it. If you get time to go to the parks or are with a parent and a younger sibling, don't worry about what other people are thinking. If you're not going on a ride because you'll look dorky sitting on it with your little sis, WHO CARES? Seriously. Go spend time with her. Go have fun. If your mom is a loudmouth (because frankly, whose mom isn't?) don't even bother saying "mom, calm down, please stop" through clenched teeth. Everyone is embarrassed by their family. Everyone feels like a dork sometimes. But not everyone gets to go to worlds. Take advantage of the opportunity you have. Stop refusing to stand next to the water fountain in the hotel lobby. For some reason your mom wants to take a picture of you standing next to it. Just go with it. Don't make her tell you to smile. The less you let the little things get to you, the more you'll get out of your trip. If you're still not convinced, think of it this way: the less you complain, the better chance you have of your parents letting you do what you want.

Yes! when I was learning to drive, my grandma showed me all these videos of wrecks from using their phone while driving. I'm almost 21 and she still constantly reminds me. She even texts me when she knows I'm driving. Yet, just yesterday she was texting and driving! Apparently it doesn't count if you use the voice to text thing. Either way, you're on your phone. Put it down. I had to confiscate her phone while she was driving.
Have you seen the "It Can Wait" documentary/short film?

Today I learned that @yooolizzi and I go to the same school because I stopped and complimented her on her worlds shirt and showed her my cheer updates shirt, so she tweeted cheer updates about it. Small world! Good luck at worlds!

Awhile ago @alexamarysouza and I found out we go to rival high schools through Fierce Board.

Back