OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh man, a dog is involved. I'll be balling as I force my dog to snuggle me. I'm going to watch it on a day where I'm not wearing makeup. And I'm going to make my grandma watch it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I wish I could shimmy this a hundred times. That's exactly what I did after I watched it.
&
tumblr_n187e02mmN1ru4tifo1_250.gif

CT Scan Survey - UPDATED please help me out by taking my survey for my WRT 202 class! If I don't get enough responses, I'll fail my paper and ultimately the class. No background information needed, just need responses! Please and thank you!

I just dealt with that. My partner stopped emailing me back and did nothing for the paper and my professor is mad at him and not me even though we knew about the paper in february. She even gave me a week extension since i told her i have no clue what I was doing.
I get so angry with people like that. I'm so fed up. I'm doing a project for my research methods class. We had to find a problem to research, make a research question, create the survey and now do a power point. I'm the group leader and honestly should just take this solo cause I have to do everything. At meetings I try to discuss what needs to be done but everyone starts talking about irrelevant things like the new Jordans or a cool Vine except for this one Freshman who I love for being helpful. I made the survey, edited it, distributed it, translated the results and now it looks like I'll prob end up doing the whole powerpoint as well as putting together the final paper. All the people in my group know I''m swamped with so much work and all they do in their free time is take naps, never homework. So annoyed. Rant over.

Is there anyway you can kick people out? Every professor Ive had this year had that policy. If a group felt like a person wasnt pulling their own weight the person had to leave. A person could also remove themselves from the group..
I wish everyone would remove themselves... Just kidding! But I think it's too late to kick people out. Too bad.

If anyone is "on the fence" about purchasing the Worlds VOD/Live Feed PM me.

I'm buying it but at most can only watch Saturday and Monday night....

I get so angry with people like that. I'm so fed up. I'm doing a project for my research methods class. We had to find a problem to research, make a research question, create the survey and now do a power point. I'm the group leader and honestly should just take this solo cause I have to do everything. At meetings I try to discuss what needs to be done but everyone starts talking about irrelevant things like the new Jordans or a cool Vine except for this one Freshman who I love for being helpful. I made the survey, edited it, distributed it, translated the results and now it looks like I'll prob end up doing the whole powerpoint as well as putting together the final paper. All the people in my group know I''m swamped with so much work and all they do in their free time is take naps, never homework. So annoyed. Rant over.
This sounds like my Marketing Research group project... Two members of the group always came up with excuses the day of as to why they couldn't attend the meetings. My sister's friend's kid's cat has diabetes and we need to take care of it... Oh really? Right now? I laugh because I know those people will fail in the real world. We also got to do peer reviews so needless to say, those two got torn apart by me and the other girl in my group who helped do all the work.

This sounds like my Marketing Research group project... Two members of the group always came up with excuses the day of as to why they couldn't attend the meetings. My sister's friend's kid's cat has diabetes and we need to take care of it... Oh really? Right now? I laugh because I know those people will fail in the real world. We also got to do peer reviews so needless to say, those two got torn apart by me and the other girl in my group who helped do all the work.
Peer Reviews are where karma kicks in. I almost feel bad cause one of my very good friends are in this group and I'm gonna have to give her a bad review but at the same time I'm so done with it all....

Back