OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did verizon recently change their data plan prices? I have the 4S and my data plan is $30/month for 2gb. I don't think I've ever gone over my limit though.

My contract was up in July but I don't want to spend money to pay for a new phone when my 4S works like a gem (but the battery could be a little better). Until I smash it or lose it or am offered a newer phone for free, I'm keeping mine. And if Verizon upped their prices then I'll hold off as long as I can.

Did verizon recently change their data plan prices? I have the 4S and my data plan is $30/month for 2gb. I don't think I've ever gone over my limit though.

My contract was up in July but I don't want to spend money to pay for a new phone when my 4S works like a gem (but the battery could be a little better). Until I smash it or lose it or am offered a newer phone for free, I'm keeping mine. And if Verizon upped their prices then I'll hold off as long as I can.

i believe so. right now $30 will get you 1 GB (though right now there is also a promotion that if you're upgrading you get a "free" GB for the two years, so it's kind of still 2 GB)

Yeaaaaah If I were you I'd just set aside X amount of money every month and buy a new phone for the full price. No point in giving that up

that's the goal. i'm hoping in the next week or so once the 6 goes on pre-order i can snag a deal on a 5 because who wants that old thing? :rolleyes: (me, i want it.)

Guys. I have a confession. I don't like Chipotle. Which is apparently a crime around here.
It's not that it's awful, I just don't think it's as awesome as everyone claims it to be.
You're not alone! My boyfriend loves it, and I never eat it.

Reactions: Ems
i believe so. right now $30 will get you 1 GB (though right now there is also a promotion that if you're upgrading you get a "free" GB for the two years, so it's kind of still 2 GB)
don't try Verizon. They charge you $10 for every GB. And if you go over your limit even if it's .001 they charge $15. Its actually 40 1 GB. Plus you have to pay for your phone every month which is 40 for smartphones/iPad.

Verizon. I have unlimited for $30 a month which they no longer offer, so if I upgrade I lose it and have to choose a plan that they currently offer. If I buy a phone at full price I can keep it... but I don't want to lol $30 a month now will get me like 250mb of data. Ugh.
My boyfriend and his mom lost theirs through Verizon too. He works on a golf course and so he usually used Slacker ( which is like Pandora) all morning while he mowed. His data usage used to be insane... He has the hardest time not going over now.

Doing homework for my intro to tax class...it's so annoying. At first I thought maybe I would go into tax accounting since I haven't decided an "emphasis" or anything for my accounting major but I'm starting to think that it's not the route for me

Doing homework for my intro to tax class...it's so annoying. At first I thought maybe I would go into tax accounting since I haven't decided an "emphasis" or anything for my accounting major but I'm starting to think that it's not the route for me

Funny story: I was a political science major and my wife was an accounting major. She wasn't going to do tax work but had to take tax for the major. So she convinced me to take it with her and I agreed since I was getting a business minor anyway. We took it at summer school with 25 other accounting majors. I got the highest grade in the class for the semester. One of the proudest moments of my academic career because I got to be a smarta$$ to all those accounting majors.

Sometimes it's not just about internal satisfaction.

:)

Last edited:
Funny story: I was a political science major and my wife was an accounting major. She was going to do tax work but had to take tax for the major. So she convinced me to take it with her and I agreed since I was getting a business minor anyway. We took it at summer school with 25 other accounting majors. I got the highest grade in the class for the semester. One of the proudest moments of my academic career because I got to be a smarta$$ to all those accounting majors.

Sometimes it's not just about internal satisfaction.

:)

Hahaha I love it!!

I'm dreading tax. My TA from last semester said she used to stay up all night and would cry trying to memorize tax codes. But she's in a Master's of Accounting program now on a tax track so I'm guessing it gets better? But good luck!

I'm dreading tax. My TA from last semester said she used to stay up all night and would cry trying to memorize tax codes. But she's in a Master's of Accounting program now on a tax track so I'm guessing it gets better? But good luck!

Ha thanks! We don't have to memorize any codes...yet. I still have to take the advanced class at some point

Back