OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My skin is peeling from basket tosses on my knuckles. Is there anyway I can cover them without using a bandaid.

My skin is peeling from basket tosses on my knuckles. Is there anyway I can cover them without using a bandaid.
I wrap my hands in athletic tape for practice because I peel and get really bad bruises.

Couldn't really find a good picture besides this one
jpc6mc.jpg

I usually tape my index and middle fingers together too.

My husband and I are going to London and Paris next May for the French Open of tennis. We just booked our tickets today! So if anyone has any recommendations for things to see or do, let me know! We have 4 full days in Paris (though probably 2 will be tennis days) and 3 full days in London.

Funny story: I was a political science major and my wife was an accounting major. She wasn't going to do tax work but had to take tax for the major. So she convinced me to take it with her and I agreed since I was getting a business minor anyway. We took it at summer school with 25 other accounting majors. I got the highest grade in the class for the semester. One of the proudest moments of my academic career because I got to be a smarta$$ to all those accounting majors.

Sometimes it's not just about internal satisfaction.

:)
If you do not have a video or it is not on YouTube... It did not happen! :p

My husband and I are going to London and Paris next May for the French Open of tennis. We just booked our tickets today! So if anyone has any recommendations for things to see or do, let me know! We have 4 full days in Paris (though probably 2 will be tennis days) and 3 full days in London.

Definitely plan an afternoon and evening to tour La Basilique du Sacré Cœur de Montmartre and enjoy shopping and eating in the Monmarte section of town!

My professor just asked the class if anyone had a ouija board so we could summon Hawthorne to analyze his work for us. He was completely serious.
I lol'd at this ahhaha, if he really wants one tell him to use a pizza box and styrofoam cup. I was the honorary ouija board maker at birthday parties.

I love love love Paris (and like London as well). I will have to go back through my list of must-sees and PM you. Former cp is also going to London and Paris for her school trip in February so as I get her itinerary I will let you know if anything on there that we have not done seems interesting.

I always never know what to suggest to tourists when they come to London, there's so much to do! I'd start with the Eye for the view; then I'd suggest all of the all the big draws like Buckingham Palace, Harrods, Big Ben, Tower of London etc...if you had more time I'd suggest a trip to Hampton Court. For food and vintage markets try and go to Borough Market/Southbank/Brick Lane & Spitalfields... if you don't mind queueing the National History Museum, Science Museum, and V&A are always fun! When you get here download the yplan app and you can see what fun cheap stuff are going on during your stay! There just is so much, certain aspects will appeal to different people but there really is something for everyone. If you remember, PM me closer to the time!

didn't want to hijack the new uniform thread to say this, but @TinyBlondie15 i just wanted to say i am so, so happy to see you doing so well with cheering and being in a sorority!! i know at times when you asked for advice in the past about schools and transferring, i probably seemed mean, but it was just tough love! so glad you seem to love your new school and everything worked out! :cloud9:

sorry if this was creepy and weird. lol

I love love love Paris (and like London as well). I will have to go back through my list of must-sees and PM you. Former cp is also going to London and Paris for her school trip in February so as I get her itinerary I will let you know if anything on there that we have not done seems interesting.

Awesome, thanks!

Back