OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was Leeloo Dallas for Halloween last night for a downtown Halloween event. And I just have to pat myself on the back for the most awesome costume I've ever worn. :shimmy:

Does anyone watch How To Get Away With Murder? I've watched the two first episodes, and I'm completely hooked.

I do - but I'm way behind because I've also only seen the first 2 episodes. It requires undivided attention, and I just don't have time like that. Hoping to catch up over the weekend. I love what I've seen though!

I do - but I'm way behind because I've also only seen the first 2 episodes. It requires undivided attention, and I just don't have time like that. Hoping to catch up over the weekend. I love what I've seen though!

Yes! I feel like Shonda Rhimes stacked Thursday nights based on how much attention you need to pay. HTGAWM requires the most...so in sitting tonight's episode out

I live about 2 minutes from the gym so if you do the team let me know! Keep in mind I'm an old coach with a baby so I'm not as fun and cool as you might think...

Also, I apologize to all the rest if you for taking over this page with all our fun plans. You are all invited too.

Latest posts

Back