OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Temple just came so close to beating Notre Dame. I'm so proud of how they played but I also want to cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After all of the Harry Potter talk in this thread I thought everyone might enjoy this. A CA coach announced her pregnancy with this tweet:
20612649757164903cdcdb3fb846d5ff.jpg

Eta:spelling

Last edited:
OMG So true!!!! Looks like August was a busy month!!!

I know four people (including an ex boyfriend so I dodged a bullet there) that announced TODAY. And like another three that did in the last couple of weeks. Like nope. I'll have none of that lol. Maybe like ten years from now [emoji23]

I know four people (including an ex boyfriend so I dodged a bullet there) that announced TODAY. And like another three that did in the last couple of weeks. Like nope. I'll have none of that lol. Maybe like ten years from now [emoji23]

I'm 28 and kids are still not in the cards for me.

I'm 25 (almost. about two weeks short of) and a lot of my old classmates have gotten married and one after one is popping out babies i thinks theres like 4 the last like 2 months. and i dont even have a partner.. (Babies are not in the picture for me at all. need to be comfortable in myself first..)

let me guess... there was a pumpkin with a hat or bow painted on it for a gender reveal OR a pumpkin painted with the due date?! I saw at least 4 of these announcements today.

Amazon has already started their lightning deals and Black Friday sales. The amount of willpower I have is going to be tested over these two months, I just know it.

Working 12 days in a row should be considered a crime, I'm only on day 8 and i feel like I'm dying, im so burnt out from work....

Y'all is it just me, or are kids' costumes getting weirder?

During trick-or-treating we had a 3-year old dressed as Flo the Progressive Insurance lady, a 4-year-old dressed as Zoolander, and an infant dressed as bacon.

saw this on Reddit:

5AkvEXI.png

(also, I had a dream last night that I found out I was pregnant at 27 weeks and was weirdly okay with everything.)

Latest posts

Back