OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If my signatures don't start working on a regular basis I'm going to snap and start posting ugly dog pictures instead of the cute ones I've been posting.

**Has anyone ever heard of Worlds?**

Can someone give me a crash course in not being awkward real quick?? I'm seriously one of the most awkward people you'll ever meet and I need help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How awkward are we talking?

Like, "say random things, make strange references, know lots of nerdy info, can't walk in heels" awkward? Or like, "double dip in the guac, blow your nose on your date's sleeve, make- out with a pillow" awkward?

If it's the first one, that's not awkward, that's normal in my opinion! If it's the second, well, uhm, good luck. :)

How awkward are we talking?

Like, "say random things, make strange references, know lots of nerdy info, can't walk in heels" awkward? Or like, "double dip in the guac, blow your nose on your date's sleeve, make- out with a pillow" awkward?

If it's the first one, that's not awkward, that's normal in my opinion! If it's the second, well, uhm, good luck. :)
Like "I have no idea how to interact with males and now I'm responsible for entertaining one that I don't actually know that well for like four hours on Friday and it's going to be tragic and everyone's gonna be drunk except us"

Like "I have no idea how to interact with males and now I'm responsible for entertaining one that I don't actually know that well for like four hours on Friday and it's going to be tragic and everyone's gonna be drunk except us"
You probably don't come off as awkward as you feel. I always feel super awkward in any social situation and stress over it for days sometimes, but DH tells me over and over I'm not really awkward.

Even if you are, go with what @Cheer Dad said and be yourself. If he doesn't like you, his loss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My cp had this experience the other night. She went to prom with a guy that she didn't know. After prom, they were with a couple who was arguing which made it super uncomfortable.

I think maybe just keep talking, bringing up different subjects until you find something that you can both talk about.

Latest posts

Back