OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im fairly certain Teal Shades is iwearmysunglassesatnight. Just a username change.

ETA: Thank goodness the pic stayed the same, otherwise I'd never put two and two together [emoji14]
I just realized that you and @iwearmysunglassesatnight are both Native and have the same profile pic.
Same person lol. I changed my name but kept my picture. But I kept the name similar to my old one so no one got confused.

Gotta get people talking about the pageant somehow.
But with his recent comments about Asian men, I don't know how well this plan will work out for them.
The good thing is that he has apologized. I know he meant that comment as a joke but still, it's offensive and not funny at all.

Gotta get people talking about the pageant somehow.
But with his recent comments about Asian men, I don't know how well this plan will work out for them.

Steve Harvey is an idiot and a bigot. Weird he has time to worry about Asian men, when everyone knows that he went to meet with Donald Trump because one of his wife's king pin ex husbands recently had their sentence commuted by President Obama. Seems to be that's the only man he should find time to worry about

But I mean it's the risk you take when your wife was previously married to not one, but TWO Memphis drug king pins....who happened to also be cousins and her kids are cousin- siblings.

I dislike Steve. I'm still watching the pageant tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly... there's a huge difference between being genuinely sorry for what you did and being sorry that you got caught
Which is why I never understand why people demand apologies from public figures after they've been caught saying something offensive. Or 'sensitivity training'. No apology is better than a fake one.

they probably brought him back cause they know it'll bring in viewers to see if he screws up again. I mean the last time anyone cared about a miss america pageant was when miss usa 2006 got caught doing drugs.

I have to say Miss Colombia looked shocked and not very happy when she got 2nd runner up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only watched the last 5 minutes so I have no idea who should have won, but she did look totally PO'd. I'm surprised she didn't grab the card out of Steve's hands to make sure he didn't read it wrong again.

I literally cannot watch during the questions. My anxiety will not allow it. I wish they didn't have to do them, but I get that they have to or else people will be up in arms claiming you are JUST judging their beauty. Which you really are anyway. Because not a single one of them answered any of those questions last night.

For the second question ("something that you failed at") at really wish one of them would have said I failed at that first question.

I literally cannot watch during the questions. My anxiety will not allow it. I wish they didn't have to do them, but I get that they have to or else people will be up in arms claiming you are JUST judging their beauty. Which you really are anyway. Because not a single one of them answered any of those questions last night.

For the second question ("something that you failed at") at really wish one of them would have said I failed at that first question.
Did you watch the episode of Last Week with John Oliver about this? It was fantastic.

Back