OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just read over a transcript again and remember that Miss Haiti literally said "A hundred thousand years ago, six species of humans existed in the world." When asked about the Women's March (obviously).

I just read over a transcript again and remember that Miss Haiti literally said "A hundred thousand years ago, six species of humans existed in the world." When asked about the Women's March (obviously).

She never really said what her personal opinion was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was most disappointed in her because her question was the easiest

Haiti treats women like crap. Surely she could have thought of something

Also Kenya got screwed with the Trump question.

I was most disappointed in her because her question was the easiest

Haiti treats women like crap. Surely she could have thought of something

Also Kenya got screwed with the Trump question.

Agreed on Kenya. Poor girl. She got tanked for no good reason. Why was that even a question? How on earth are these girls supposed to stay that current on political issues while competing and being so involved in the parent prelim stuff while in a foreign country where she may not even be able to access current news in her native language. Columbia deserved third. Her last answer sucked, though I'm sure there was some language barrier stuff that didn't help.

1. I don't know the word.
2. Allstar thread?
3. I know, would it be possible to wear some of these uniform styles in the today world?

1. Not really sure what you are asking
2. Forgot the question mark, didn't know if you meant this for someplace else. It is random
3. I think that all star and school cheer used to have more similar uniforms. I think some of the Allstate uniforms have gone too far.

1. Not really sure what you are asking
2. Forgot the question mark, didn't know if you meant this for someplace else. It is random
3. I think that all star and school cheer used to have more similar uniforms. I think some of the Allstate uniforms have gone too far.

1. I don't really know anymore.
2. Yes.
3. I do too in my opinion, I like old classy uniforms more.

Do you mean how can you pull off wearing these styles of uniforms? Like would they be stylish now?
I do like those old styles. They may be considered old school but there's no reason not to bring these uniforms back.
Yes omg!! I feel so embarrassed for not knowing the word. tyty!!!!

Back