OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mine has taken it upon herself to cover anything I leave on my couch with fur. So far, a blanket and a Snuggie have fallen victim. I also have to vacuum my sheets before I wash them. But she's 14, so I let her get away with it.

Same. Mine is 17 so she gets what she wants. I normally don't sleep on my stomach, but when I do she sleeps on my back and its so uncomfy but I don't make her move.

And now I've discovered she'll stop meowing if I hold her. I'm not sure if I have a cat or a small child at this point.
Seriously considering buying a backpack style carrier so I can "hold" her and still be productive.

Definitely small child. Mine has learned she gets a pill when I wake up and when I get home from work. She used to sit and cry/screech at you if it was even close to the time because I give her treats with it. And when she was getting wet food for a bit she would cry and track you down in the house if it was around 2:30 and she didn't have it yet. Once I was out in the front yard and she sit in my window and cried till I came in and fed her.

sorry, had to share as this looked like the best and a really fun routine! Shout out to the pre-tick tock era!

sorry, had to share as this looked like the best and a really fun routine! Shout out to the pre-tick tock era!

omg.. omg.. i cheered for their coed team during this year.
fun fact for everyone, UCF allstars was what started it all (at least for my cheer career) it eventually turned into orlando allstars which then turned into top gun orlando.

If anyone looking for s fun interesting show, watch Hunted! Regular couples are trying to hide from FBI for 28? Days. Amazing how they find them with all the technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone looking for s fun interesting show, watch Hunted! Regular couples are trying to hide from FBI for 28? Days. Amazing how they find them with all the technology.

I watched the 1st episode but keep forgetting to look up the rest.

omg.. omg.. i cheered for their coed team during this year.
fun fact for everyone, UCF allstars was what started it all (at least for my cheer career) it eventually turned into orlando allstars which then turned into top gun orlando.
omg, it looked so fun! Both allgirl team and coed team! Gonna ask my coaches if we could do that type of transition and stuff (well if you don't mind) :p
Also, there coed team is on there too.

forgot that NCA is happening this weekend, tried to go to the mall this evening and holy big hair and cheerleaders everywhere

The vegan Ben & Jerry's is released in Canada on Monday. It looks like only one grocery store in my neighborhood will carry it, though. (Naturally, it's one of the more expensive stores.) But that doesn't matter, since I'll finally be able to eat their stuff without swallowing an entire bottle of Lactaid.

I tried the non-dairy Chunky Monkey and loved it

Back