OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
yesterday was such a good day. breakfast with most of my family (aunt/uncle, cousins, and grandma + my mom,dad,sister) then my family went to the santa monica beach, pier, and then venice beach. and then came back to our hotel got all dressed up for my cousins wedding, and went to her wedding. my cousin looked gorgeous, it was such a nice ceremony. and the food was really good to! great weekend. then today, got up at like 5am for the six hour drive back home, sooo fun :/

I just had my first practice of the season.. they mean business this yearr! I'm excited for some hopefully really talented teams!

I want to cry because I had to hand over $1200 to fix my car yesterday. I will never own another VW ever again. So flipping expensive to fix and no places other then the VW place would work on it because they are so complicated. $400 something in parts and $800 in LABOR. They are making banking.

*end rant*

ooh!! Ok!! good!! :p
Those just seem utterly horrifying :eek:
I've collected all my bows from the 7 years I've cheered and i ask for them as Christmas presents. :)
Aww :( Burning is not fun :(

I found one! No the blue on the tops and the skirts doesn't match. The picture doesn't really show quite how bad they are, they stick to every lump and bump so they aren't particularly flattering on larger girls :confused:
2l9h5z4.jpg

I found one! No the blue on the tops and the skirts doesn't match. The picture doesn't really show quite how bad they are, they stick to every lump and bump so they aren't particularly flattering on larger girls :confused:
2l9h5z4.jpg

I'm at school right now so it's not showing me the picture :(

Good luck!!! I know, getting up at 6:30 is not fun :/

Thanks :) We aren't against anyone which sucks, but oh well. The junior team that I help coach have warm up at 9:13 (my coach thinks it's hilarious that they put the teenagers on first thing in the morning) so I have to be there early, which means getting up early :(

Try leaving your house at 6:30 for pretty much every comp.. hair and most of makeup DONE. Not funn ):
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE competitions so I will get up at that time willingly, but when the competition doesn't finish until like 9PM or something because of awards and then you have the delay of trying to leave when everyone else is and walking to your car and having an hour drive home, it makes for a LONG day.

Thanks :) We aren't against anyone which sucks, but oh well. The junior team that I help coach have warm up at 9:13 (my coach thinks it's hilarious that they put the teenagers on first thing in the morning) so I have to be there early, which means getting up early :(

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE competitions so I will get up at that time willingly, but when the competition doesn't finish until like 9PM or something because of awards and then you have the delay of trying to leave when everyone else is and walking to your car and having an hour drive home, it makes for a LONG day.
Oh don't worry I know exactly what you mean. That's pretty much every comp I go to :/

Back