OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
FINALS WEEK THIS COMING WEEK!!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!! I can actually go off campus for lunch.. oh, wait.. I got my wallet stolen so I have no license :( WHY must the people at my school steal stuff?!?! They're all filthy rich, practically!!!

That sucks:(
I hope it goes by quick for you. My last few days have gone by so slow.
Mine will probably be sooo slow.
I've already finished one of my final projects except for a few little things and I'm taking a final with the seniors in another class this week. Soo, I'll have like nothing for those classes the rest of the year haha

Top Two: this is my favorite top because it fits well and doesn't make me look fat!

2ca499a8.jpg
1) You're not fat.
2) I weigh about 105 pounds (I'm 5'5 tall)
3) I love both uniforms :)
4) I love the bow wall in the background even more (I don't have one :()
5) I hate how tan you are, I resemble the Cullens from Twilight all year round.

1) You're not fat.
2) I weigh about 105 pounds (I'm 5'5 tall)
3) I love both uniforms :)
4) I love the bow wall in the background even more (I don't have one :()
5) I hate how tan you are, I resemble the Cullens from Twilight all year round.

1.) Thank you!!
2.) That's not fat!! That's a little on the lighter side for your height!!
3.) Thank you!! We also have a black one that says SHARKS in that blue :)
4.) Thank you!! My friends are all like "That's A LOT of bows!! Why and how do you have so many?!?!" I'm like "It's a cheer thing.." I wanted to make my entire wall full of bows but I'm stuck with a bulletin board which is over flowing so I need a new one
5.) Me!?! Tan?!?! I'm PALE!! All the girls at my school are like, bronze!! I need to tan more.. I'm 1/4 Mexican so I usually tan easily..

1.) Thank you!!
2.) That's not fat!! That's a little on the lighter side for your height!!
3.) Thank you!! We also have a black one that says SHARKS in that blue :)
4.) Thank you!! My friends are all like "That's A LOT of bows!! Why and how do you have so many?!?!" I'm like "It's a cheer thing.." I wanted to make my entire wall full of bows but I'm stuck with a bulletin board which is over flowing so I need a new one
5.) Me!?! Tan?!?! I'm PALE!! All the girls at my school are like, bronze!! I need to tan more.. I'm 1/4 Mexican so I usually tan easily..

I wasn't really saying that I was fat, I meant that you're definitely not fat because I weigh more than you.
My schools cheer uniform consists of this stretchy lycra top and netball skirts :eek: I was looking for a picture of them but I can't find any :(
I only have 1 bow, I'm getting another next week though :D So a bow wall isn't really possible for me.
The only colour I go in the sun is pink and then red :oops: I burn really easily because of my complexion.

I wasn't really saying that I was fat, I meant that you're definitely not fat because I weigh more than you.
My schools cheer uniform consists of this stretchy lycra top and netball skirts :eek: I was looking for a picture of them but I can't find any :(
I only have 1 bow, I'm getting another next week though :D So a bow wall isn't really possible for me.
The only colour I go in the sun is pink and then red :oops: I burn really easily because of my complexion.

ooh!! Ok!! good!! :p
Those just seem utterly horrifying :eek:
I've collected all my bows from the 7 years I've cheered and i ask for them as Christmas presents. :)
Aww :( Burning is not fun :(

I'm in home depot right now.
I am so bored.
I was doingceas stunt sequence and people were staring at me:)
Lol.

I JUST GOT MY ROUNDOFF HANDSPRING TUCK :))) sorry I'm really excited haha that was one of the goals I had of stuff I wanted to get before Woodward and now I got it :)

Back