OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The Band Perry is my new obsession. They're so good, if you haven't heard them already, go look them up:D

Love their song "If I Die Young". It is an extremely emotional song for me because when it first came out last year it was around the time my nephew past away and they played it at his funeral. Such a pretty song from a really talented band. Nice to see them do the little crossover thing like Taylor Swift does.

Just ordered this off the Stingrays pro shop!
i36wp2.jpg

I love it so much. I cannot wait for it to come :)

Okay so. Since you posted this, I was like dying! I have wanted an orange shirt for soooooo long!! So I got one and a matching bow :p

Ok so on Friday I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned, and I had a cavity on my upper back moler (because my sealents(sp) came off because I grind my teeth alot) , and I'm having to get it filled......well tonight I was having beans, rice, and sausage that my mom made and when I bit into the sausage a part of my tooth chipped off, the one with the cavity, it's small and my tooth is just a little sore but I took some ib prophen but I was wondering if anyone knows what they will do at the dentist...will they just fill it like normal or what? This is my first cavity! :oops: lol

I'm getting my senior pictures taken in two days and have no idea what to wear

I'm getting my senior pictures taken in two days and have no idea what to wear
I think they look really good with a plain white shirt and jeans :) It usually matches any setting you are getting them done in, whether it be on the beach, in a park, indoors, or whatever! That can be one outfit. How many poses do you get? Maybe a button up shirt too. I can't wait to get mine done next summer! :D <-- SMILE!

I think they look really good with a plain white shirt and jeans :) It usually matches any setting you are getting them done in, whether it be on the beach, in a park, indoors, or whatever! That can be one outfit. How many poses do you get? Maybe a button up shirt too. I can't wait to get mine done next summer! :D <-- SMILE!
I'm getting mine done in the Spring I think!! I'm so excited for this year though!!! :p

@U.E. Cheer and @Bow Maker How does your school deal with Senior pictures? That's probably not the right way to phrase it, but idk how to hahaha. In my school, you get them done in the summer and then they have to be submitted by November-ish to make it in the yearbook.

Bow Maker - are your outdoor ones going to be for family/friends only? That would make sense to me. But UE - I don't understand how you get them done in spring and they still make it into the yearbook?

Jeans and a white tshirt look SO good on the beach.

@cheerislove8 thats how we do it too! the seniors go to Prestidge (thats the company that takes our yearbook pictures) and get them done, you can also get your senior pictures done that aren't yearbook, just personal but its optional. They have to be taken by September 30th I think.

Back