OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok! But he just hit the mailbox and stayed there waiting for the police and us to get there, so it wasn't a hit and run but maybe something else!
Well that's different then! I'm glad to hear he stayed. He probably won't be charged with anything, but may be responsible for repairs of the mailbox - again, depending on his company's policies. Sometimes when things happen at work, the company takes on the responsibility of repair costs. When I was a new police officer, I hit a concrete trash can with a brand new patrol car - in front of my sergeant - young and dumb! I only had to spend four hours of my own time in a safety driving class and did not have to pay any of the repairs. Because it happened in the scope of my work, my car insurance did not go up any. I was very lucky and also had a lot of officers laughing about this for many years.

Well that's different then! I'm glad to hear he stayed. He probably won't be charged with anything, but may be responsible for repairs of the mailbox - again, depending on his company's policies. Sometimes when things happen at work, the company takes on the responsibility of repair costs. When I was a new police officer, I hit a concrete trash can with a brand new patrol car - in front of my sergeant - young and dumb! I only had to spend four hours of my own time in a safety driving class and did not have to pay any of the repairs. Because it happened in the scope of my work, my car insurance did not go up any. I was very lucky and also had a lot of officers laughing about this for many years.
After it all happened the police officer(s) and the guy that hit the mailbox stayed and helped us clean up the pieces!

There will be an investigation by the police, then charges may or may not be filed against the guy. Depending on the laws in your area, he could be charged with hit and run through the police department. There will also be an investigation by the utility company. He might lose his job over this depending on his employer's policies.
Btw. I talked to my dad and he was fired from his job! Still don't know about the charges though.

I just now got done watching tonight Teen Mom episode and I really want to give Ryan's mom a swift kick in her rear end for thinking that she can dictate if Maci lives with someone when her son is a piece of crap. That woman needs to get her panties out of her butt and realize her living with Kyle before being married is no different then her and Ryan living together while he was out with other girls.

*end rant*

I just now got done watching tonight Teen Mom episode and I really want to give Ryan's mom a swift kick in her rear end for thinking that she can dictate if Maci lives with someone when her son is a piece of crap. That woman needs to get her panties out of her butt and realize her living with Kyle before being married is no different then her and Ryan living together while he was out with other girls.

*end rant*
Preach it sista.

Might be a bit biased haha but I am in love with the pyramid my team had, and our elite stunt sequence. Ahh I love my team and just our routine in general, get to learn the rest on Sunday!

So, fall schedule just came out and ICE practice is 5-730 on sunday and school practice is 630-8.... school isn't legally allowed to have practice sunday and every other sunday is mishawaka practice for ICE(an hr &45 min drive each way)..... the HS coaches knew the practices would overlap and scheduled it like that anyways??? if i say something about the legality of sunday practices my team mates would kill me bc no other day works bc they have jobs. my coaches for HS think i'll miss ICE practice for HS practice when it's really the opposite bc i'll miss 1/2 HS's season bc of an injury. HS is really irritating me because they knew i'd have that overlap and they've been doing a lot of stuff to make sure they're superior to ICE they're even are talking about doing a local comp the exact days of NCA Dallas. What should I do?

p.s. quitting isn't an option

So, fall schedule just came out and ICE practice is 5-730 on sunday and school practice is 630-8.... school isn't legally allowed to have practice sunday and every other sunday is mishawaka practice for ICE(an hr &45 min drive each way)..... the HS coaches knew the practices would overlap and scheduled it like that anyways??? if i say something about the legality of sunday practices my team mates would kill me bc no other day works bc they have jobs. my coaches for HS think i'll miss ICE practice for HS practice when it's really the opposite bc i'll miss 1/2 HS's season bc of an injury. HS is really irritating me because they knew i'd have that overlap and they've been doing a lot of stuff to make sure they're superior to ICE they're even are talking about doing a local comp the exact days of NCA Dallas. What should I do?

p.s. quitting isn't an option

Why isn't quitting an option?

Why isn't quitting an option?
my mom... "you committed to both teams and it wouldn't be fair to the team to quit midseason" and even if i said i quit she'd still force me to go to all the practices. and the coach is the guidance counselor and it'd be a rough next 2 years because she picks your classes, handles scholarships, i have to see her at least 4 times a year for "tracking my path to success" program, and stuff like that

I normally wear Nfinity Passions but my gym got Kaepas this year and I've only ever tumbled in Passions and I put the Kaepas on today and I can't tumble in them :( I have a solid roundoff handspring tuck but I busted every single one I did in the stupid Kaepas!!

Back