OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
According to my History teacher I look like one of the girls on American Gypsys.. She was like "You don't need to get married any time soon." I've never watched the show but I found it funny :p

i've been failing geometry all semester... and i just made a 98 on my final. YAY YAY YAY.
tumblr_m442nc7YDO1qk553k.gif

soooooo... who is good at chemistry? i have a b but eoc is tomorrow and im gonna die. :banghead:
I've got an A-level in Chemistry but I doubt I could be of much help because the syllabus seems really different in the US... I'm sure you'll do fine- most people do better under pressure :D

I've got an A-level in Chemistry but I doubt I could be of much help because the syllabus seems really different in the US... I'm sure you'll do fine- most people do better under pressure :D
hahaha this is my second time taking it because i failed last semester-granted i was in the hospital for two weeks and in and out all semester- but i still feel awful for failing. lol

hahaha this is my second time taking it because i failed last semester-granted i was in the hospital for two weeks and in and out all semester- but i still feel awful for failing. lol

Oh, that's really bad luck! Well you shouldn't feel bad for failing under those circumstances! I'll try to send you Chemistry thoughts tomorrow :D (Not that I know where- somewhere across the Atlantic!)

Latest posts

Back