OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so this morning i was really grumpy and complaining because i work 3 jobs and sundays are my only day of a full, 24hrs off of work, and i had to work today... but we were having an event partnered with the organization "Surfer's Healing," which is an autism surf camp.

seriously, i take back all complaining. the day was so meaningful and wonderful! and i'm so excited i get to go back and work the down syndrome surf camp we're having tomorrow!! (it also doesn't hurt that i'll get to go to the beach instead of sitting in an office all day.)

just nice to have an occasional reminder of why i chose to make no money and work for a nonprofit. :D

so this morning i was really grumpy and complaining because i work 3 jobs and sundays are my only day of a full, 24hrs off of work, and i had to work today... but we were having an event partnered with the organization "Surfer's Healing," which is an autism surf camp.

seriously, i take back all complaining. the day was so meaningful and wonderful! and i'm so excited i get to go back and work the down syndrome surf camp we're having tomorrow!! (it also doesn't hurt that i'll get to go to the beach instead of sitting in an office all day.)

just nice to have an occasional reminder of why i chose to make no money and work for a nonprofit. :D
That is amazing! My friend's son has done that through Surf2Live in Long Beach and it was an incredible experience for him as well as her to watch his happiness over actually riding in a wave.

I feel like this is the fifth time I've posted about something new I've learned about life within the past 3 months in this section. Maybe I am finally starting to grow up after all. I know I am my hardest critic, but I didn't realize just how hard I am on myself until now. Even more so, I realized that I shouldn't be nearly as hard on myself as I am. And that I am human. I'm going to make mistakes, it's knowing how to fix them and shake it off instead of dwelling on it and second guessing myself.

You guys, I drove a motorcycle this weekend! Like me! I'm 4'9" and rode a freaking motorcycle by myself! And I actually passed the class! lol now all I have to do is take the DMV's written test and I'll have a motorcycle license! So crazy!

But I did fall 3 times this weekend. . .

I'm going on five hours of sleep, have to be up at 7:45 tomorrow morning and have a quick descriptive story to write. I'm choosing to be on fierceboard right now though. i think i need to re-evaluate my priorities haha

so i have an obsession with online shopping. anyways i found a pair of 90$ boots for 9$ tonight. and there was only one pair left in my size so i obviously had to buy them. :)
and today i went to JC Pennys and got a 24$ shirt for 3$... im such a smart shopper. i don't think i ever buy anything for full price... ever

Ok im a little tardy to the senior picture party but here are mine from last year!
lz7gm.jpg
23mvpra.jpg
1z4a42o.jpg
2lxe8mc.jpg
ae6qn7.jpg
11w4n00.jpg
sg75mf.jpg

r89y82.jpg

Sorry if there are really huge!

Latest posts

Back