OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok since we are sharing pictures and all... We got engagement photos done last weekend! This is the only one she has posted so far though!
nuyo3.jpg

In the picture yes! I am from Nor Cal, and now live in Kentucky. We decided to get our pictures done in the city though while we were visiting last weekend!
knew it! there is simply nothing like those San Francisco streets my favourite thing about living in the area was the architecture and the way everything was built

In the picture yes! I am from Nor Cal, and now live in Kentucky. We decided to get our pictures done in the city though while we were visiting last weekend!
I love it there! I got to drive my aunt's fiat around to the Presidio to pick up my cousin (since my other cousin doesn't have her license and she's going off to college :rolleyes:) and I had so much fun! It was my first time really driving in a city and over hills.
cheerheart4life and TinyBlondie15 your senior pics are beautiful! Oh Lacey seeing your pics reminded me that your on Thunder birds. lol One of my good friends is on your team.
Thank you!! :D Also, high five for having an awesome name :p

I'm currently obsessed with "Gangnam Style" by PSY. It's hilarious! If someone broke out into the dance during a routine I would love them.

i wish i didn't care as much as i do.

my boyfriend called me and said "oh, and little miss 'i'm spending my birthday in pittsburgh,' i gave up opening on a show for you that weekend." and i said--"if you want to do it, then do it. don't give it up for me. " and he got all defensive and told me how i turn everything into being the victim and whatever. and i was really just telling him to do what HE WANTED. not what I wanted, no matter how much I want him to come out and be with me and my friends for my birthday, because I spend almost every other weekend with him and his friends, where he wants to be, doing what he wants. he even asked me if his friend could come along that weekend...which i don't mind, but I want to spend some alone time with him, but then I'll feel bad making his friend hang out in a city he doesn't know alone...and it started this big fight. and now he's telling me he won't come visit me this weekend--he's spent one weekend out here in the almost eight months we've been dating. why can't i just let it go? i tried talking to him about it, and he just kept telling me he was tired, and saying goodbye. I just wanted to resolve this problem. I really don't want to spend my birthday with him being upset about something else he could have been doing that he wanted. I've spent too many birthdays upset over other people.
You need a new boyfriend who respects you and doesn't just use you.

I need you guys' help. For class, I have to create six poems that all relate to each other. And considering the most passionate thing I do is cheerleading, I am thinking my poems can be about cheer. I need ideas on what each of my poems could be about, so far I have two.. competitions, and practise obviously. And thats all I got. Also I need to create one title for all six of the poems. Does anyone have any ideas? It would be a really big help!

I need you guys' help. For class, I have to create six poems that all relate to each other. And considering the most passionate thing I do is cheerleading, I am thinking my poems can be about cheer. I need ideas on what each of my poems could be about, so far I have two.. competitions, and practise obviously. And thats all I got. Also I need to create one title for all six of the poems. Does anyone have any ideas? It would be a really big help!

watching your favorite teams. have you had any legitimate injuries? you could use the time you had to take to recover and how you weren't able to be involved the way you wanted to or something.

watching your favorite teams. have you had any legitimate injuries? you could use the time you had to take to recover and how you weren't able to be involved the way you wanted to or something.

Oo the injury one is a good one! Thankyou for your ideas. Yeah I broke my thumb and it splintered so I was in a full arm cast for a month :oops:

getting ready or the "looks" side of cheerleading

I kind of can't stop watching The Great Food Truck Race on Food Network.. and I want Pizza Mike's to hurry up and bring their food truck around because their restaurant was delicious and I need some good Italian food back in my life already!!

Latest posts

Back