OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I HATE HATE HATE these stupid cicadas.. they're EVERYWHERE and its like a constant buzzing in my ear.
i dont think we get that many around where i live? haha but I would probably cry if there were that many bugs. there is absolutely nothing I hate more than bugs.

I live right in the middle of tennessee and they're literally everywhere... I can't even walk from my car to my house without at least 10 flying right in front of me.. and there's probably at least 100 dead ones in my driveway. Its so disgusting. And I'm completely terrified of them.. one landed on my head at my friend's graduation and I cried. It was horrible haha My mom keeps comparing them to locusts and the plague haha

cicada-2.jpg

there's a nice picture I took of one for anyone who hasn't seen one... terrifying

So because of all the tornadoes and storms in Dallas/Fort Worth that we had last night, our power went out in our school so we were just sitting in the back of the school and in our cars, and since our school starts at 7:30 they said if it wasn't on at 8 then we got to go home, but that also meant we would have to make that day up on june 6th but it came on...which im glad because i dont want to go back on a monday and then just leave. lol

I live right in the middle of tennessee and they're literally everywhere... I can't even walk from my car to my house without at least 10 flying right in front of me.. and there's probably at least 100 dead ones in my driveway. Its so disgusting. And I'm completely terrified of them.. one landed on my head at my friend's graduation and I cried. It was horrible haha My mom keeps comparing them to locusts and the plague haha

i would be too! i hate bugs! and fkdshakfsjajafkl i just got the chills, so disgusting and scary!

i just thought that maybe i shouldve spelled out "California" in my location because people might confuse in with Cheer Athletics. sometimes i think the stupidest things, i swear.

There's tornados all over northeast Ohio right now and I'm freaking out! There's never really been tornados here during my life and one touched down a couple streets away from me :/ I'm so scared

Alright crafty board people: hair feathers. In extension-esque form. How do I make? I want them sooo bad, they're a great summer accessory and wicked cute.

Are you wanting to make them from scratch or just buy them and put them in yourself? If you are buying them I can tell you how to put them in. They are super easy. I learned from one of the Youtube Beauty Gurus. I know that Kandee Johnson on youtube has a video about putting them in but not sure if there is one about making them yourself.

Are you wanting to make them from scratch or just buy them and put them in yourself? If you are buying them I can tell you how to put them in. They are super easy. I learned from one of the Youtube Beauty Gurus. I know that Kandee Johnson on youtube has a video about putting them in but not sure if there is one about making them yourself.
Making them myself..I've tried to find a store that carries them (don't wanna buy online :/) but I've had no luck..

Making them myself..I've tried to find a store that carries them (don't wanna buy online :/) but I've had no luck.
I will look around for you and PM you when I find what you need. I ordered some from a company not too long ago and it came in a kit with the tools you need and everything. I just have to find the paper with the website lol.

Back