OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
War criminals should use waiting for tryout results as a form of horrendous torture. 10 days, yall. And tomorrow is THE day. I going to the store for tissues and pepto after work.

Sooo i dropped my iphone in the parking lot this morning when i was going to school, and the screen cracked a lot! So i need your help...should i get the white or black iphone 4? :)

White! I have a black one but I want a white one so bad. And I'm prob getting one soon cause were switching back to verizon cause AT&T service sucks here.

I'm bored going through the "People You May Know" on Facebook and legit half of them are people I recognize from either Fierceboards, Twitter, ect. I'd feel so creepy requesting them though.. hahah

I'm bored going through the "People You May Know" on Facebook and legit half of them are people I recognize from either Fierceboards, Twitter, ect. I'd feel so creepy requesting them though.. hahah
Hahaha I just went through some of mine... mostly kids in my town, however mixed in were: Kimsley Crews, Betsy Smith, Sarah Gardner, King Harrison, Kendall Weavil, Molly Gibbons, Ricchara Pina, Sandy Englebert, Debbie Love, and McKenzie Rutan among others. hahahaha that just made my day!

Hahaha I just went through some of mine... mostly kids in my town, however mixed in were: Kimsley Crews, Betsy Smith, Sarah Gardner, King Harrison, Kendall Weavil, Molly Gibbons, Ricchara Pina, Sandy Englebert, Debbie Love, and McKenzie Rutan among others. hahahaha that just made my day!
I had Courtney Pope, Sarah Gardner, Maison Baker, Toni Bronisevsky, Jay Noah, Ricchara Pina, Jamie Parrish, and a lot of board members.. I just don't know if they want their names out there

Back