OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
it definitely sucks :(
It could be worse! All your friends could insist that you and your best bud are suuuuper cute together and oh are you dating? You sure? You should be dating? You're not dating? You're so cute together, why don't you date? He likes you, you should date! And then the two of you decide you really like/are attracted to each other, except he doesn't want to ruin the friendship. And then runs off to hook up with this girl he's liked for a while who just so happens to have the same name as you. And while you're all upset and broken hearted, all the people who pushed you together and got you all up in the idea in the FIRST place are like 'Oh, that sucks.' And act like they WEREN'T one of the people pushing.

Yes. My life has been SUPER FUN :p :confused:

It could be worse! All your friends could insist that you and your best bud are suuuuper cute together and oh are you dating? You sure? You should be dating? You're not dating? You're so cute together, why don't you date? He likes you, you should date! And then the two of you decide you really like/are attracted to each other, except he doesn't want to ruin the friendship. And then runs off to hook up with this girl he's liked for a while who just so happens to have the same name as you. And while you're all upset and broken hearted, all the people who pushed you together and got you all up in the idea in the FIRST place are like 'Oh, that sucks.' And act like they WEREN'T one of the people pushing.

Yes. My life has been SUPER FUN :p :confused:
oh :(
well dang lol
make me feel better and bad at the same time! :p
sorry that happened!

oh :(
well dang lol
make me feel better and bad at the same time! :p
sorry that happened!
Eh, I'm old and I've moved on lol :p (Good news- he's still my best bud. One of the few 'pairs' who could make that transition and swing back to friends and be fine haha). I have dating/breakup stories that could curl your hair or make you sob like a Oscar-winning romance. I'm 21, and my relationships have been the most..eventful out of anyone I know haha.

I will look around for you and PM you when I find what you need. I ordered some from a company not too long ago and it came in a kit with the tools you need and everything. I just have to find the paper with the website lol.
where did you get yours from? ive been looking online.. but i cant find a website that has some in stock, or that arent crazy expensive!

so i've always had low to mediocre jumps, but tonight something happened and my jumps were super pretty and level and my favorite coach, that i look up to alot, told me i had nice jumps and that they have gotten sooo much better, completley made my night :)

I checked College Board 2 days ago and they said my scores would be available in 2 days (May 26) so I just went to check and they said my scores won't be up for another 2 days! ): freaking out.

I checked College Board 2 days ago and they said my scores would be available in 2 days (May 26) so I just went to check and they said my scores won't be up for another 2 days! ): freaking out.
I just did the exact same thing...wtf!

Theres a state test that everyone has to take called TAKS (Texas Assesment of Knowledge and Skills) and determines whether or not you go onto the next grade level (or in my case officially become a 'senior') and theres four of them you take each year (starting in about 5th or 6th grade i think) there is math, science, english, and history. And I passed all of mine!!! :cheering: And these things are a big deal! haha but my school has been State Recognized (i think it means you had more than enough stundents get commended, which is like an A) and this is our 4th year in a row to get recognized! @CApantherSmallSenior90 did you pass yours? :)

Back