OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
so, now there's tornado warning in my area, and this is super rare. the one other time i was probably 6? i'm 15 now...

so, now there's tornado warning in my area, and this is super rare. the one other time i was probably 6? i'm 15 now...
Wow! Ours got "downgraded" to a watch now until 11pm EST (just over an hour away). 4 confirmed fatalities and lots of damage in Western Massachusetts. This tornado season has been crazy! Stay safe everyone. @foundmyway2SC is very close to the parts that got hit the hardest. I had INCREDIBLE thunder and lightning. It was literally RIGHT over my house it sounded like a bomb was going off!

Happy Anniversary to @TinyBlondie15 !!!!!!!!

Thank you!! :D I've been walking on air and on cloud 9 all day :) :kiss: <------ Pretty much describes how the day went on :p (If you hadn't noticed.. I'm obsessed with emoticons)

Day 1 of cheer tryouts was amazing!! I got to fly after not flying since Freshman year!!! :D I'm so happy!! Our dance music is Stars' dance music from Worlds this year. I immediately recognized it once the girl who's teaching it played it xD

Thank you!! :D I've been walking on air and on cloud 9 all day :) :kiss: <------ Pretty much describes how the day went on :p (If you hadn't noticed.. I'm obsessed with emoticons)

Day 1 of cheer tryouts was amazing!! I got to fly after not flying since Freshman year!!! :D I'm so happy!! Our dance music is Stars' dance music from Worlds this year. I immediately recognized it once the girl who's teaching it played it xD
Hahah if it were me, i would have immediatly screamed 'STAWWWWS' lol but thats just me being overly cheer obsessed, but who on here isn't? ;) And happy one year anneversery to you and your boyfriend!! What'd you end up getting him?

Wow! Ours got "downgraded" to a watch now until 11pm EST (just over an hour away). 4 confirmed fatalities and lots of damage in Western Massachusetts. This tornado season has been crazy! Stay safe everyone. @foundmyway2SC is very close to the parts that got hit the hardest. I had INCREDIBLE thunder and lightning. It was literally RIGHT over my house it sounded like a bomb was going off!
My friend lives in the town over from Springfield and luckily she was a little more south shopping. From what she's said the damage there is unreal.
I was pretty much in no danger of getting hit by it but I was still so scared! Can't even imagine:(

My friend lives in the town over from Springfield and luckily she was a little more south shopping. From what she's said the damage there is unreal.
I was pretty much in no danger of getting hit by it but I was still so scared! Can't even imagine:(
Glad to hear she is alright! The pictures and videos the news have been showing have been crazy scary. Honestly, this was very little compared to the Tuscaloosa and Joplin tornadoes, but my heart goes out to everyone the same. It is all soooo frightening.

Glad to hear she is alright! The pictures and videos the news have been showing have been crazy scary. Honestly, this was very little compared to the Tuscaloosa and Joplin tornadoes, but my heart goes out to everyone the same. It is all soooo frightening.
I think the difference is that this area NEVER has anything remotely like this so we just didn't know what to do. Those areas are more prone tornados but tonight a lotttt of people were asking me what you're supposed to do in the event of a tornado

I think the difference is that this area NEVER has anything remotely like this so we just didn't know what to do. Those areas are more prone tornados but tonight a lotttt of people were asking me what you're supposed to do in the event of a tornado
I absolutely agree!

Wow the last few years during tornado season here we have like 2 or 3 or more warnings a month haha it feels like not a big deal anymore since we're all so used to it but i can see where it would be scary if you don't get them that often haha

my teacher told me she looked up to me today... im still really really shocked. shes the best teacher ive ever had in my entire life.

@cheerislove8 @cheeeeer93 one of my college roomies was driving home to Warren and had to drive right through Springfield and Sturbridge during the 2nd tornado that hit there. She said it was absolutely insane. She's taking pics tomorrow of the damage around if they can drive through at all. The images on the news are absolutely crazy! They just showed some school in Springfield that was just letting the kids out at 10:30! We just got lightening here (by Lowell), which was kinda cool but scary at the same time haha. Glad you both are safe!

ahh such a good tumbling day today! according to my gyms facebook page their was "magic in the air" --i agree!!! :)

Wow the last few years during tornado season here we have like 2 or 3 or more warnings a month haha it feels like not a big deal anymore since we're all so used to it but i can see where it would be scary if you don't get them that often haha
Exactly! I've never experienced even a warning in my entire life.

Back