OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@SRF4 LONG! It looks so nice long.
And @FoundmywaytoSC I hope your okay! Praying for you guys

Hahah if it were me, i would have immediatly screamed 'STAWWWWS' lol but thats just me being overly cheer obsessed, but who on here isn't? ;) And happy one year anneversery to you and your boyfriend!! What'd you end up getting him?

haha :) I would've yelled it but then people would look at me weird, well, even more than normal :p

Thank you!! We aren't celebrating until this summer when he gets home from his uncle's farm in Iowa. I still don't know what to get him.. He's hard to shop for :p

We had our school tryouts yesterday.. I made JV again. I'm just happy I made a team!! There were A LOT of girls trying out. I just got back from uniform pick up :) I love our blue uniforms!! We didn't get to wear them last year because there weren't enough but this year we will!! :D

haha :) I would've yelled it but then people would look at me weird, well, even more than normal :p

Thank you!! We aren't celebrating until this summer when he gets home from his uncle's farm in Iowa. I still don't know what to get him.. He's hard to shop for :p
Ohh gotchaaa!! :D

We had our school tryouts yesterday.. I made JV again. I'm just happy I made a team!! There were A LOT of girls trying out. I just got back from uniform pick up :) I love our blue uniforms!! We didn't get to wear them last year because there weren't enough but this year we will!! :D
pictures!!

I was just at the gym and Bring it on was on the screen. I was listening to orange's 2011 music when the shets performed their routine and it matched up so well, it was sick. I'm talking stunts with stunt music, and dance with dance and so o. It was so cool! But I kept giggling and the lady on the eliptical next to me asked if I was okay. Awkward..

I was just at the gym and Bring it on was on the screen. I was listening to orange's 2011 music when the shets performed their routine and it matched up so well, it was sick. I'm talking stunts with stunt music, and dance with dance and so o. It was so cool! But I kept giggling and the lady on the eliptical next to me asked if I was okay. Awkward..

Hahah #totalcheermove

@AllstarObsession here's the pics of our blue uniform! Sorry they're a bit blurry.. you can blame my phone..

Top One: It's kinda awkward fitting for some reason.. I guess its because it's a bigger size than my other three tops... Plus you can remove the stripped strap to make it one sleeved..
e6647296.jpg

Top Two: this is my favorite top because it fits well and doesn't make me look fat!

2ca499a8.jpg

Back