All-Star New scoring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For Level 5 running tumbling, they have RO-Full listed under “level appropriate”, and RO-BHS-Full listed under “advanced”. A full is not necessarily easier out of a RO— for some people it’s definitely the opposite. These two passes are similar enough they should probably be classified under the same category.

I just think humans can judge a routine better than a scoresheet can. If one team does 1 double full and another team does 5 double fulls, we know which one did better tumbling. But can that be reflected on this scoresheet? There’s no way to make a perfect scoresheet unfortunately and there has to be some leeway for human judgment.

Did anyone notice Varsity switched the published scoresheets back to the original version that still uses MAX for tumbling and has the Elite skills not equal to the advanced skills as they were in the second version?
when you look at the scoresheet, what is the time stamp? Mine is showing a date stamp of 5.20.2022, which to my knowledge is the most recent that they did their town hall on.

I miss the days where 20 people meant 5 stunt groups all doing elite skills. its one thing to have 19 kids and 4 stunt groups so theres three people cross tumbling or assisting stunts or whatever but I was REAL tired of watching teams have like 7 people not doing anything during elite. I was also super over the "quantity stunt" literally just being all group stunts and no two mans,

I'm trying to see "By the way, theres 11 of us" again and for teams to have to put up one elite for every 5 people. Is that what these changes will do?

CP started cheering again after taking a break. She's a base and likes it. I have not been following what's going on, just trying to catch up. I'm glad the rules are changing. No one wants to see their kid do nothing and it seems like it will be less likely now!

Back