New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jule how's your tuck going? I just did my first two by myself! Almost landed on my face! But the important part is I didn't… and I did them :D

Ohhh, that's awesome!! Way to go! :chestbump:
As we don't have tumbling practice but are just throwing whatever skill we're trying to get 3 times at the beginning of practice (spotted of course)... I'm not really progressing that fast. BUT, the other night it suddenly clicked for one of the tuck I did and it felt... I don't know... just "right". :D
So hope is not lost yet. ;)

Sadly the tricking gym and so far only opportunity to tumble has burned down to the grounds. So that option is not available anymore. :/

I am still working on my standing tuck, for a while now, but it's getting better. And I am soo close to my HSHS layout!! I was working really hard on it at class today :) I am also working on my running fulls

My CP who is 8 and has been cheering and tumbling not quite year is finally consistently doing two connected back walkovers and tumbling into back walkover. Her coach said one more week of consistent tumbling and she could start working handsprings!

i recently got my back handspring and am going for my double bhs but i'm losing the motivation to learn another skill :/
can anyone help me??
I started Cheer this year and have my walkovers and back handspring and now i'm just kinda bored with it :O

Hmmm pike 11/2 done by Derrick"Twist'Brown from cea is something im trying this year to a grazier or fill like theirs a limit on my tumbling now though with the new rules

I attempted single base rewinds for the very first time yesterday, and after getting over the initial huge amount of fear (since i cant even tuck on the floor) I actually managed to hit it a couple of times which I wasn't expecting at all! Super messy and still a very long way to go... but the main achievement was just standing up to my fear and trying a new skill :)

Back